Chapter 37

"I want to drive" he heard her saying after feeling her gaze on him for minutes. There was something different about her looking at him that just wasn't the same as him watching her, and it warmed him when her gaze swept over him, the same feeling he'd get under the thick covers on a stormy, freezing night. 

"No" he didn't say more, not feeling the need to. He didn't trust her driving, she hadn't exactly given him the best ride of his life last time that she would drive gracefully this time. Not to mention he didn't want to waste time giving her a driving lesson when he could drive with the record speed to home. Great chunk of the night was already gone and he wanted to make the most of remaining. The throbbing flesh under his pants could not agree more. 

The reminder of a meeting at eight in the morning stung him painfully, only making his leg on the accelerator press harder, the time seeping faster than he liked it too. 

"Please" he heard her teasing voice, but did not respond. She could say it all night when he'd be inside her, not now. 

"I haven't driven in years, please, just this once" 

Silence. No response.

All that she noticed was his stoic face, and the strong veins running across his hands becoming more palpable on the steering wheel. And she suddenly realised the cause of denial of her harmless request, the urgency of the so called situation. She smiled, her teeth appearing across the door of her lips, acknowledging the power of his desire that hinged on her. Till then she did not, but now she did realise which cards to play to get her way around.

"I think we should sleep in Inaya's room tonight" she feigned sincerity, trying to appear innocent of her intentions.  

"No" he spoke indifferently but immediately, trying not to be distracted by his indecent thoughts racing his mind. 

"Why?" she looked at him naively. He didn't turn to see her but there was no universe in which he wouldn't recognise the very expressions on her face. 

"Do you want her to see what I do to you?" he said it like a fact, with utter honesty and truthfulness. 

Contradicting to his stolid stance, her cheeks heated up several degrees, the warmth traveled up her ears and then down her neck. It took her seconds to compose herself before she could bounce back with an artless attack. 

"I don't want to...do anything tonight" she spoke, looking towards the dark part of the street enlightened only by the headlight of their car, trying not to make the clench of her thighs as visibly obvious. 

"What?" he almost laughed, finally giving her reluctant self a scornful glance. There was no way he knew that was true, but then again, this was a game of two, and she had chosen to put her foot inside the battleground. "Want to drive that bad huh?" he asked, needing no more explanation. 

"Only if that does not cause inconvenience to you" she attempted to appear guileless, failing shamelessly. 

"Inconvenience my dick", he said stopping the car on the side of the empty road, "You're only going to make it harder for yourself" 

She didn't understand what he meant by that, but when he did not leave the driving seat, simply staring at her, the weight of his words started to horribly sink down on her mind. 

"Didn't you want to drive?" he asked as if she was the one acting reckless. 

"Well that requires you to empty the driving seat" she knew logic could not be the part of the conversation but still decided to pull it. 

"Baby, I am the driving seat." He said, patting his thigh. 

Tara could see his head slightly turned and a mischievous smile pushed inside the pout of his lips.  It made her angry at first but later just apprehensive in a way that she felt the intense need of a panty on her bare pussy than she ever did before. The wetness had started to stick her thighs and she was afraid of him noticing it. The lucrative offer he had just made, made her wary of her own request. 

However it was now more of his wish for her to drive than hers and so even when she would have blatantly denied had she given time, she was brought closer by the pull on her hands. 

She did not know exactly how and where he had put force to made her sit perfectly in his lap,  but somehow she had. The amount of excitation she had expected to have on driving seat alone was nothing compared to her current disposition. And she didn't know whether to be wary of it, or joyful of it. She was sure she felt somewhere along those lines, not fully enjoying any of the extremities. 

She almost screamed when the car started with a vroom slowly moving on the road. She realised his legs still controlled the car and she had only given the utterly naïve responsibility of managing the wheel. 

Even that seemed like a challenging responsibility when a pair of hands roamed up and down her bare thighs, slowly traveling upwards to hold her smooth waist, the silky fabric of her dress proving itself to be merely a tease on his side. 

She couldn't breathe in his embrace, could not help sweating in his arms. She pretended to watch the road, acting as if she had a control of the wheel when in truth she didn't control a single thing inside the car. 

He didn't move his gaze off the road, pushing her hair on the other side so he could have a clearer view of the front. However his entire mind was embedded in the movements of his hands that frictionlessly began their exploration from just the upper part of her knees, diverging up on her thighs to her waist, wandering further up north to cup her breasts from under the dress, pressing them together to channel his burgeoning needs. 

The suppressed moan inside her throat finally suffused the silent air, as her neck turned up, unable to contain it within anymore when a sudden painful slap on her nipple made her shriek in her seat. 

"Eyes on road" he warned, with a voice a little more deeper, edgier. 

She could only focus as much as her senses allowed. She was grateful he didn't give her the control of accelerator and break and clutch, she would have only driven them both into the giant tree because she could no longer control the shake of her wobbly legs. 

She was sure her sensitive breasts were red and throbbing underneath the cover of her dress, his rough fondling had ensured that. However what she did not know was that the same was the fate of the flesh in between her legs. 

She momentarily closed her eyes through her heavy breaths when on of his hands pushed her legs apart, putting his hands in between them as if it had always belonged there, resting his other hand on her thigh that was pulled apart. 

Her wetness made it sure that foreplay was not required, that his ring and middle finger did not have to roam about before completely embedding themselves within her. He felt warm when her insides tightly clenched him inside, urging them to make themselves feel home. 

She wanted to sigh in frustration when two of his thick fingers stayed inside her warmth longer than necessary, not moving at all, only slightly moving inside in a sweet torment, the outline of his cold ring teasing her skin. She wiggled to riddle of the stillness, hoping for some friction when suddenly she felt a boggling sensation, as his now wet long fingers slowly made their way out of her tightness, very slowly. And when they did come out, they roamed around her folds, softly, as if looking for something, finding the little nub even without a need of light, patting it gently before slapping it in punishment, earning a scream from its fragile recipient. 

She realised she had closed her eyes and was leading the wheel into the darkness of jungle when his other hand had directed it straight on the street in an attentive manner. 

"A bad driver are we?" his husky voice did nothing to soothe her poor nerves that shooted unforgivably, silently asking for more. 

.

.

.

Author's note: Wattpad deleted dark one shots. Someone might have reported it, and now its deleted. I don't know whether I should post it back. I have been so emotionally weak this entire week, and this news only made me more numb. I felt slightly better after writing this chapter, realising that writing really does help me feel better. 

Those who want to read dark one shots can read it on inkitt (same id) I am sorry I don't think I have energy to post it here again. I am exhausted.