Tian pov

Seetian live his life in Pha pun dau village happily. Finally chief shows interest on him. Villagers treasure him he gets each and everyone trust.But still he feels guilty for hiding truth of Torfun to villagers. At the same time tian want to go to bangkok for his regular check up . Bcoz doctor told tian to come for check up after 3 months . So he take a decisions that he will says everything about Torfun to everyone once he return from bangkok. In 🏥 hospital doctor check the reports of tian,he was surprised to see tian report and also he ask tian about his type whether he likes girl or boy.

The question makes tian confused but he says he likes boys. Then doctor say that he can give birth to child like girls due to some hormones changes take place in his body. Tian stunned by this information and he ask doctor not say anything to his parents about this. Doctor also accept that bcoz it will take sometime to accept the fact. After that he returns to phapun dau village.

 After that he returns to phapun dau village

Seetian

When tian went to bangkok that day chief went to meet his friends circles where he find himself single. He try to confess his love to tian however he doesn't have courage to say his love by seeing his eye.So he decided to confess tian after he returns from bangkok.chief miss tian so much like he want to hug him right now.

Tian pov:

Tian wait for chief to pick up him from town to village. Tian see chief coming towards him by smiling without any words chief hug tian tightly and say I missed you a lot. Tian move his face from chief shoulder to see chief face and he says he also miss him so much.chief and tian return to village by talking many things that happen during these short break.And also chief ask tian about his checkup and what doctor says. I say everything is perfectly alright.Expect the thing I can pregnant like girl.Bcoz I don't want to lose chief after several misunderstanding chief and I in very good terms I don't want to lose it by saying this.

Bcoz I don't want to lose chief after several misunderstanding chief and I in very good terms I don't want to lose it by saying this

                     Chief PHUPHA

Chief pov:

I planned everything to confess my love to tian. I want to see the reaction of tian while I am confessing him. I ask him to stay with me today first he ask why but I convinced him. Tian enter the room the floor was fully red rose petals , in the mid of the the room where highlight by a words.

He get emotional and cry he turns to me and hug me tightly

He get emotional and cry he turns to me and hug me tightly. I kneel down Infront of him and take my ring from my pocket. He stunned by my action and I say I Love You💖💖💖💖💖💖 to my sweetheart Tian. He just shake his head as yes ,I immediately hug him tightly. We embrace each other for some time. And I ask tian can I kiss you?

Tian pov:

           I was stand like I am in an Dreamland bcoz chief just proposed me I can't  hold my tears I cry like baby in his embrace. Suddenly,he ask me can I kiss you? I just nodded my head as yes chief just come close to me, cup my face and kiss me on my lips slowly it become passionate kiss. I felt difficult in breathing so I slightly beat  chief shoulder he detach our lips and see me. I am really panting he just smile at me and kiss my forehead.

           Afterwards we eat our dinner and go to sleep. Next morning I open my eyes and see a strong arm around my waist. I slowly wake him up bcoz we both are getting late for work.

            Chief and tian become lovers. Cheif always come to tian whenever he free. One day tian and chief went to town for buying their essential things.
During purchasing one man approach tian, he ask tian about this market tian guide him by saying where to buy products he needs. But I don't feel good bcoz that man star tian with smirk and slowly he raise his hand to tian waist. Before he placed his hand on tian waist I pulled his hand away and beat him deadly.Tian come between us. We just reach to nearby restaurant.

            Tian ask chief why he beat that man ,he states that man approach me in wrong intention. Cheif held tian hand and says I don't allow anyone to hurt you. I tease him by saying where the green giant of me. He laugh at my statement. 

Author pov:

       Chief and tian where enjoying their dinner. After some time chief ask tian about their next level in their relationship tian understand what cheif wants. He says yes to chief that's it.
Cheif kiss tian, make their way to bed without detach their lips. Cheif take off tian dress and tian do the same for cheif both are kissing aggressively.They did it.

        Next morning tian open his eye by feeling someone is kissing his cheeks he see cheif kissing him. He feels sore in his body and he try to hide his blush from cheif . But chief tease him the room feels with gigglings.

I am not good at writing smut so please accept this for the readers.