chief 💔tian

Author pov:

         Cheif get a call from Dr.Nam he says Torfun hit by tian car and also his heart donar was Torfun. Chief went to tian house for some glues But he sees Torfun diary there. He was furiously mad at tian for hiding Torfun death.

Tian pov:

           I spent time with villagers and students happily. That time chief come Infront us and ask me I know Torfun before. I say no to him but he shows me Torfun dairy. He ask me why I have her diary , I stay silent. He says to the villagers that I hit the Torfun by my car he says that I murder her.

            I stand Infront of villagers all ask me about the truth I accept the chief statement. And also I said my heart transplant donar was Torfun . I can't stand Infront of everyone but I believe that chief will hear my explanation I go to him but he just turn his head to other side. I felt my heart shattered and I left the place by crying.

Chief pov:

     Even though I love tian Torfun is like my sister I can't take the truth that she died bcoz of tian. So as chief and brother I go to tian ask him about the truth Infront of all he also accept Torfun died bcoz of him.

Author pov:

       Tian Cry like a hell in his house even chief never shown up to him. Next morning he come to school but students were not there, people were not talking to him he felt like a stranger. He finally get courage by himself and approach chief . Cheif and villagers were giving their condolences to Torfun picture. I stand behind cheif ,he turn and see me his eyes full of hater I first go to Torfun picture for giving my respect to her. But chief states that I stole her heart from her. I stunned by his statement I try say the truth to him but he never listen to any one of my word.

                  Finally chief ask me to go to bangkok. He says that he hate me, and he never want to see my faces in his life.

                  I say,Chief  please listen to me I begged him but he just says let's breakup I don't know what to feel. I become numb he just pass me by saying I am a selfish person. Cheif says the thing that happen between us are like a dream  So forget about that ,live me and my life.

                Tian leave the village without saying anything to anyone with heavy broken heart💔💔💔. He reach his home he says everything to his parents they console him. Few days after tian take decision to continue his study that to in Us so he left bangkok.

Author pov:

           In Pha pun dau villages, cheif was angry to tian. After few days Dr.Nam get complete report of tian heart operation and Torfun deadth certificate. He visit chief , chief says that he says the truth to villagers and also tian left village. Dr.Nam was really angry towards cheif because he says the chief that we have to find complete truth till that don't do any thing mischievously. But he says everything to villagers which is half true. Cheif ask Nam what r u saying? Then Nam says that Torfun hit by tian car but the person who drive the car is tian friend. Chief first don't believe Nam but he shows the admission of tian in hospital is at 12 mid night. But the Torfun hit by a car at 1am. Cheif was completely regret by his act towards tian. He cry like a hell. He want to apologies to his tian. But he can't bcoz by tian father he come to know that tian left bangkok for continuing his studies over US.