Alex birthday 🥳🥳🥳

After 3 weeks

      Tian went to visit cheif in forest officer cabin. While entering the cabin he hear two person giggling and laughing sound he secretly hide beside the door and sneak peak the cabin. Alex were placed in the table were cheif  play with him with his dolls. Then tian enter the room Alex see me says papa, cheif also ask me to sit beside him. Tian called  cheif and says day after tomorrow is our baby boy birthday I want to celebrate it with you happily. So, please don't give excuse you to celebrate whole day with us only. Cheif then say yes sir, tian smile at him. Cheif then ask Alex what you want for your birthday my boy. Dad I want a big plushie rabbit said Alex with wide smile. Cheif also promised him to get one for him.

After 2 days

     On Birthday, Cheif and tian wake up first and get ready to wake their baby boy. They shower him with their kiss Alex slowly open his eyes both says Happy Birthday my baby boy🥳🥳🥳.Alex then hug both their parent happily. Then they dressed him. Cheif and tian planned to cut cakes in school with all the students. They reach the school , the school was decorated very well by the students and villagers. Tian and cheif were surprised to see the decoration Dr.Nam ,Rang, Yod and villagers come to Alex and greet him happily. They also give gifts to Alex. Alex were smiling at these time. Then tian and cheif make Alex to stand Infront cake. Then Alex cut the cake, all sing a Happy birthday song foe Alex. Tian and cheif feed cake to Alex then Alex also feed them.

    Everyone also arranged some games for children they all palyed happily. Alex was so happy. Tian and cheif see Alex happily. They also went for town to have their dinner. After they finish the dinner cheif come with plushie rabbit in his hand give it to Alex and says happy birthday my dear son.

       They reach their house, Alex also sleep tightly. Cheif and tian were standing outside watching the sky peacefully. Tian then says, cheif  I am so happy today we celebrate Alex birthday as a family. Cheif then held tian hand and ask I want to know more about your pregnancy could say about these I want to hear it from you. Tian then started to says his pregnancy story

Flashback of tian

   Cheif when I come to know about my pregnancy, I was so happy. Then doctor says it will risk my life bcoz after my heart transplant surgery my body become weak. But I decided to keep my baby boy I also make promise to myself to stay strong and give birth to my baby boy healthily.

    You know cheif I really missed you so much during my pregnancy. I also crave for your touch I said shamelessly. Mom and dad come to US often sometime mom stay with me. I also get two new friends over there they also gay couple. They help me very much. Their name was net and James. James and me are business partner. I was admitted to the hospital before the due date itself. Bcoz I don't want to risk our baby life. After three day i get labour pain, that time I really need you beside me that time dad also advice me say my pregnancy to you but I refused bcoz I don't know whether you will feel happy or embrass for me.

    Alex was actually a good baby boy. You know I always handle my side of business from home, I only visit office during important meeting other than that James will take care of the office.
Alex always resemble you when he is annoyed and angry.

Present day

   Cheif than move close to tian and he hug tian tightly. Cheif than cup tian faces say I am sorry tian you suffered a lot without saying anything to me. Then why I have to feel embarrassed for your pregnancy tian I feel really proud. I promise you hear after I will never allow you to suffer alone in your life your my luck star who Bring my whole happiness of my life. Cheif star at tian eyes then they reduced their distance between them  their lips were touched they started to kiss then it turns to passionate one. Then both get apart to catch their breadth but cheif again kiss tian lips which turn into puffy rosy . They were in their own world  then they hear Alex calling them. They reach the room Alex eyes were open tian go near Alex ask what happen baby? Momma I can't sleep please embrace and spat my head I will sleep na. Cheif was shocked why Alex calling tian momma. Tian make Alex sleep he also ask cheif to lay beside him. Cheif then placed one pillow in other side of the bed so that Alex will never fall. Then cheif Kay beside tian and hug him tightly, then cheif ask why Alex call you momma, then tian turns to face cheif and say actually cheif he alwaukys call me as momma only. After come to Bangkok , plus I get to known that I am going work here I ask Alex call me papa to hide him from you. Once he call me momma Infront of you and Dr.Nam you remember that my baby boy also changed the topic by calling papa that time. Cheif then says how tricky your you make Alex also to act. Tian then says cheif  I Love You😘and pecked him in his lips cheif also kissed him back. Then tian says cheif the project was completed. Cheif look at tian, tian are you going to leave me again he ask in cracky voice. Tian then keep his hand on cheif chest says cheif I am just going to Bangkok to submit my report. You can also come with us. Cheif. I want to talk to James regarding our business. After that we will come hear is it ok for you. Cheif then says then I will come with you and Alex.

At Bangkok

   Cheif, Tian and Alex reached Bangkok. First Tian go straight to his company where James waiting for them in the cabin. Tian then enter the cabin first behind him Alex and cheif also entered. Alex run to James happily James carry him and roll around with him and placed kiss in his cheeks. James says I miss you guys so much. Then James see cheif and say so your Alex father right. Cheif also says yes I am. James and cheif then greet each other. Tian then submit report to James, James also check that. Then James says tian I think we should continue our business in bangkok itself. How about you tian? Tian faces were turn joyfully and says you know James I also planed to says this to you. Actually I will continue our partnership only you agree to work from home condition for me else I will quit paternership. Plus you don't want to worry about my share you give to me after our company reach next level.
James says it's our company probably we only have some board meeting totally 6 times in a year plus I don't want to lose my best partner your really a skilled person with your help only we get this big project we also succeed in that. So you can work under work from home condition itself. I have no issues. Then Tian,cheif and Alex bud good bye to James. Tian ask cheif how about your suggestions about my job. Cheif says your great on your own way so goaheadd. Cheif I also decided to work in school as a volunteer teacher what you say? Cheif then held tian hand and I will support your decision I will take care Alex when your busy but from now onwards you should not hide anything from me whatever the issues ok. Tian also make promise to cheif then they head to tian house.

Tian house:

    Tian mom and dad welcome them. Actually tian says everything to his parent. They also happy for their son. Alex go to his grandparents they also cherish him with lot of love. Then tian dad inform tia that he and tian mom were going to their cousins house for tomorrow. Then Alex says grandpa I also want to come. Then tian mom says we will take Alex with us we also missed him so much. Tian also agree with them. Then tian and cheif go to tian room for fresh up. Cheif hug behind tian and says if Alex will manage without us. Tian turn to cheif says he stay with mom while I come to phu pun dau village. So he will manage. They fresh up and go to dinning area where tian mom were feeding Alex . Then all of them sit together and started to eat. While eating tian dad ask Alex to sleep with him Alex also say yes to them.

      Cheif and tian reach their room. Tian go to bed and lay tiredness. Cheif also go and lay beside him. Cheif then turn his whole body to tian and lay his hand on tian waist pulled him closely. Tian then faces cheif  ask what happen cheif? Cheif then harassed his cheeks and says tian we are going to spend two days without Alex. Tian then ask cheif how could you happy when Alex is not with us for two days he is our son cheif. Cheif then says you know I didn't says like that actually I want to spent some time alone with you romantically. Why tian you don't feel like me? He then cup tian faces slowly catch. His lips his him passionately. Tian stops cheif and says mom and dad so here so how about we continue tomorrow. Cheif then says no he reach tian neck without stopping his kiss his one were under the shirt of tian. Tian then moans his name cheif ah... Their sweet moments were disturbed by the door knock sounds. Then tian push cheif then cheif open the door then Alex enter the room and says Alex want to sleep with both papa and dad. Tian then placed alex in the middle of the bed hug him he sees cheif disappointed look. He laughed at cheif then ceif says tian I will never spare you tomorrow. And also this time I will be gentle to you. Tian then throw pillow towards cheif  says cheif Alex is here just shut up. Then cheif also lay beside Alex. Tian and cheif hug Alex placed kiss on his forehead.