secret of Alex

Chief pov:

I was so happy after we open up ourself last night. I woke up with a lot of peice after an years I feel I am back to my life.
But thing is still an puzzle me is Alex. Who is he? So I decided to ask the thing directly to Tian do I get ready to visit tian.

Tul was standing outside tian room he smile at me. I greet him he also greet me he said I am happy for you guys finally you two sort out your problem. We talk for sometime then I ask Tul why u hide about tian son Alex to me? He simply said you have to just ask this directly to Tian,cheif.

Tian come with Alex to us. He smile at me I really missed his genuine smile. Tul bid goodbye to us. Tian carry Alex in his hands and I don't know how to start a conversation I lost my thoughts. Suddenly Alex jump to me. I placed him on my lap I pinch his cheeks. Tian held one of my hand grab it tightly and ask I am alright? I just nodded but he frowned at me.

After some time I called tian he look at me. Tian these years I was in contact with Tul to know about you. But he didn't say anything regarding your girlfriend I mean Alex mom. You also says your a single parent then where is Alex mom? He was panicked by my questions.

Author pov:

Tian was afraid to say the truth to cheif. He don't know what cheif will react to his hormone changes will he accept me and Alex or he will left us like past. Then I collect all my will power and look at cheif eyes. Cheif then placed alex in baby crib and told tian I will stand beside you at any cost. Tian then ask cheif that you remember I went to bangkok to checkup my body condition,he said I remembered that tian. That time doctor says that my body hormone changes which leads to male pregnancy. I was afraid to says that to you I don't want to lose you. Cheif then come close to me and wipe my tears he cup my faces actually I cried really hard that time. Cheif then calm down me and I calm down after some time.

Tian begins to continue his story,after we have our first sex we separated from each other. I went back to Bangkok after a week i feel sick and dizzy I pass out,out of blue moon. Then my parent take me to the hospital where the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I was so happy because that baby is symbol of our love. I also afraid to say that you and I thought what if you take our baby from me. So I give birth to him in US and raised him by myself.

Cheif angry to tian, he freed tian hand why you didn't say he is our child. First of all why you hide your hormone changes tian? How could think that I will take Alex from you am I that cruel person tian.

Tian then started to cry , tian then held cheif hand and says i thought you will disgusted by my body condition. I loved you so much I don't want to lose you for any sake. Cheif cup his faces and why I have to disgusted about you tian ,you know how happy I am to hear that you can pregnant and also give birth to our own baby. Why did do that tian? why you suffer alone these years? Tian.

Tian hug cheif and say I am sorry,i am sorry cheif please forgive me na please. Cheif and tian cry for sometime cheif freed from his hug and lift tian chin says bygones is bygones we start our new life with our baby ok. Tian also say yes.

They went tian room , Alex started whining tian then carry him from the crib and feed him some milk. Cheif ask tian its hard to give birth to baby how did you manage tian. To be frank cheif, I was nearly go to death stage while giving birth my mind said only one thing that is our baby I have to protect him at any cast. During pregnancy many times I crave for your touch and love long lastingly. I placed your photo frame all over our room. I always used to talk to your frame by saying that tian started to cry. Cheif then go to tian and hug him with his baby Alex. Placed forehead kiss on both. Cheif says sorry to tian , if I were in passion to handle the things. Means it never happened to you. Alex then make giggles sound then they both separate from their hug. Alex play with them for sometime. Tian then ask cheif to any Alex and went to prepare lunch for them.

Cheif pov:

    I was so happy that I am finally having my own family. I played with Alex while tian is cooking for us. Tian come with glass of milk sit beside me and carry Alex from me places him in his lap. He slowly take the glass towards Alex mouth he ask alex to drink the milk Alex slowly drink the milk. I was watching them with smile tian also smile at me. Alex side eye me I also see him after he completed half of the glass he push the glass from his mouth. Tian ask him to drink little but he refused to drink . He then raised his hand towards me and started to whining. I take him he stand on my leg started to giggles he placed his small hand on my cheek started to pinch it slowly. I placed kiss 😘 on his cheeks. Tian come close to me and slightly lean on my shoulder by holding my arm with his hand. Then I slowly faced him and kiss his forehead. After some time Alex fell asleep and I don't know whether to leave or stay with them while I am thinking tian come to me say stay with us . I star at him he placed his head on my shoulder and says I don't want to stay far away from you here after. So please stay with us he says with tears. I cup his faces and I wipe his tears . Tian you know even I don't want to stay from you and Alex . From now on we are going leave like a happy family.