meeting phupha

Chief pov:

I was in my own land thinking about my tian. I know I just react like stupid man towards him without hearing his side. That time yod come to me and said that the special teammates who are all working under smart village system arrive to village. I simply said ok and ask him to provide them rooms for stay. But yod looks at me very happily I ask what? But he says that tian is the leader for that project he also come here with them.

I was so happy to hear this. I immediately head to Khama house in half run where I see him talking and smiling to children.

Tian pov:

I was chatting with children happily,they says everything that happen in this 4 years . After I left no one interested to be a volunteer teacher for this school. So, cheif and many officers take incharge for the school. That time I hear a voice calling my name I know whose the person is so I hide my emotion before turn over to that voice. Cheif approach me he come near me but I ignore by acting formally towards him.

He apologies to me for hurting me and also for not believing me. I just said I come here for my business so don't disturb me and left that place. Bcoz I till remember his word and also I still love him if I stay there for some time I open up to him.

Cheif pov:

I was so happy to see Him but he says he come here for business purpose. Dr.Nam come to meet me he says don't give up and also don't repeat the same mistakes. He ask me that tian is still single, first find that if he still single you can have chances but not, just let him live his life.

Two days went like lightening. I approach him many times but he answer in one word.

Tian pov:

We worked hard first we bring phone signal to the village. James called me and says that Net is going to give birth to baby . And also he says that Net was panic so he ask me to come for supporting him. I also miss my baby boy very much so I told the teammates about further process and ask them to proceed wisely.

I inform Longtae that I am going back to Bangkok. That time cheif come and says that I can't go back bcoz works are not yet done so I have to stay. Then I say that my teammates are best they take care of that. And I leave from their.

After I reach Bangkok , I immediately went to hospital for seeing the newborn baby. I enter the room net and James were happily holding their baby. I ask them baby girl or boy. They said girl happily. I hold the baby for some time. I remember my Alex so bid goodbye to them and I reach my home.

While I am entering I saw my baby boy was playing puzzle game. So I called him ,he turn around and see me but immediately he cry and run to me. I hold him tightly. My mom come and approach us and says that Alex has fever after I left him. I feel sad for my baby. My mom suggested me to take Alex with me to village. And also she ask Alex to call me papa Infront everyone. Alex turn to me and say I will call you as papa momma pls don't leave me here. I want to be with you. He shows me his puppy eyes and pouty lips so I just agreed to them.

I just stay in bangkok for 2 days , and also I inform James that I will take of the project. I ask him to stay beside Net and baby girl.

I was packing my luggage Alex come stand beside me I ask him what baby why are you standing come to momma. I make him sit on my lap and I ask him to call me papa Infront of others he also nodded.

I reach Pha pun dau village by evening. I carry Alex was slepping in my shoulder bcoz he is tired . Longtae help me in carrying my luggages. He ask whose child is , I told him he is my son. He was shocked. He ask me about my other partner but I say i am a single parent. So he nodded and we both reach the places for us to stay.