cheif feels for alex

Cheif pov:

I was so disturbed in my thoughts. So I went to school to change my mind. In the end of the class section tian visit school with that boy. After the class over students run to tian ask whose child is that boy. Tian says he is his son. My heart broken by the answer anyhow I managed to be normal Infront of all. Kalae ask boy name he say his name was Alex to them. Kalae shows his hand to Alex for carrying him but Alex hug tian tightly.

I notice Alex face, nose and his smile all resemble tian. I feel happy to see his faces I don't know I feel some attraction towards him. I actually want to carry him and pinch his cheeks. I also wish to shower him by my kiss 😘.

At night I hear Alex crying sound I check the tian room. His room light was still on. I wait for sometime but I can't control myself after hearing Alex crying sound. So I knock the door ,tian open the door while carrying crying Alex . I ask him what happen to him he says Alex is crying due to fever. I ask him to handle Alex to me he give Alex to me who was half sleep but still crying for sleep. I embrace alex while rocking him slowly. After some time he fell to sleep I placed him on bed. I don't know but I feel like i am a dad to him. I leave the room but tian stop me and thanks I don't what brings to me I just ask him I still have chances in his life. He star at me without any motion so I just say I am happy for him to move on from me. When ask him why he didn't come with Alex mother his answer shock me he simply says I am a single parent. Without waiting for me he just close door.

I was happy to hear that tian is single parent that means I still have chances. Next morning I get ready to visit tian room when I was about knock the door tian come out while carrying slepping Alex. I ask how his health he says he want visit Dr Nam bcoz his fever not reduced. So I give him ride he first refuses but after some try he agree. While I driving I ask Alex age to tian he says 3. That means he marry a girl after two or three months after our breakup.
How he just start up his new life in a short span of time.

Flashback:

After the truth of Torfun death relieved I just rushed to tian house but the security says they went to airport to send off tian to Us. I ask them why tian going to US he says tian want to continue his study in US after hearing that I just think about tian future if I go and say sorry to him he will happily forgive me we will be together but I don't want him to spoil his future by staying beside in village. So I decided to see him from distance bcoz I missed him so much. I went to airport and see tian is hugging his parents and Tul one of his friend also hug him and says it's getting late. Tian just smile at Tul and dial someone number in his phone. My phone rings it shows tian name I was so happy he calling me during his departure. I think for a while then answer the call tian says cheif in cracking voice my heart break by his voice but I stay silent he says he is going to US for completing his studies and he will be back after 2 years and he hang up the call and cry in the shoulder of Tul . Tul make him calm down and finally he says good bye to everyone and go.

I approach Tul in the parking area and I intro myself to him. Tul was angry at me first after he know about my arrival he calm down. Tul says tian suffer a lot these days he hardly take this decision to leave Bangkok. I request him to not say anything about my visit to him. He ask why I simply said I want him to have better future by studying his wish course first. I request him to inform when tian come back. He give me a contact number and left.

Present:

       Tul and I where in contact for 2 years but last year he went Italy for his business purpose so I stop distrub him. But during these years he didn't say anything about tian marriage or about Alex. So I decided to contact him but his phone was out of coverage.

     We reached clinic I also go with them. Dr.Nam smile at us and ask how can I help u?  Tian saydms Alex Condition and Nam give him medicines. That Alex open his eyes and held Tian fingers tightly. After that he call tian as a momma I was so stunned but continue by that he says papa I want to eat chokii hlthat so cute. But tian say no and he uses his cuteness over tian he refused it.

          When we were back to room I ask Tian to give Alex to me but he says Alex will never go to anyone. I just say give a try I raise my hand to Alex but immediately he come to me. I embrace him he hug me tightly I have no words towards this feelings. I wish to be them full of life span. After we reach a room tian ask me leave if I have work but I say iam free today. Tian come with a bowl porridge and started to feed him slowly. After eating the porridge he give his plushie to me we started to play.  After some time Alex fell in sleep so I leave the room by saying tian that he can call me at anytime.

   In my heart ❤️ I really want to know more about Alex.