surprise visit

Author pov:

Tul arrived bangkok after his business work in Italy. First thing he heared from his parents were tian is back to Bangkok . So he rushed to tian house. But tian dad said that tian is in Pha pun dau village for his project work. I was surprised by that answer. When I was about to leave two guys with a baby come to us. I didn't know them before so I looked at them silently. One of the guy ask is tian called today and also he says miss tian and his son. I looked at uncle shockingly and ask what they are talking about tian son?!

Uncle ask me to sit first. I calm down first and uncle says the whole story to me. Why tian didn't say anything to me I think iam his best friend but uncle says he really don't want says to any of them. Do only he hide everything from you. He also afraid to lose his child what happen if cheif come get a baby from him. But I said cheif will never that he loves tian very much he still waiting for him. Uncle said I know that but I have no choice so I keep quite during these time. I introduce myself to net and James and I bid goodbye to them.

I planned to visit Pha pun dau village without knowledge of both tian and chief. First I planned to visit tian. I approach one of the person name called Longtae I ask him about tian he ask who iam I said I am his friend then he take me to tian house. I knock the door tian open the door he so stunned and shocked by my visit. I go to him and hug him then he also hug me,started to cry on my shoulder. After calm down I see little boy is sleeping on the bed. We settle on the wooden sofa and I told him I know everything about his life these four years. I also get angry with him for hiding the things. Then he apologies to me. I ask him why he didn't say anything to chief.

Tian says that, when the villagers and cheif get to know that Torfun died bcoz of me they treat me as a stranger. You know chief just ask me to break up and forget our relationship. I just moved to Bangkok after two days I feel dizzy I went to doctor he says that I am pregnant I was happy to hear that. I also afraid to say this to chief bcoz not even say him that I give birth to a baby to him before I say everything to him out relationship were broken. What If cheif take my baby with him as a puinshment so I hide everything from everyone I was afraid to lose my baby.

Tian says when I was get to know that truth revealed to the villagers. I was so happy. I even contact chief at the last time of departure but he attended the call but he didn't say any words so I say him about continuing my study in US. And hang up the phone with my full heavy heart.bwhile saying that he started to cry on my shoulder.

Tian cheif loves you so much tian I said to him. He see me confused so I say him about cheif visit in airport that day he go to US and also I said that he contact me these years to know about you. He still waiting for you and loving you I know he just abandon you without knowing the truth but he got punishment for his more than enough. So let him know about Alex relationship with him.

Tian pov:

I was happy to hear everything from Tul. When I realized that he is still waiting for me I want to say 'i love you' to him.

Alex get up from his sleep I introduce Alex to Tul . Tul play with Alex while. I get ready for going out after that I choose really cute cute dress to baby boy I make him wear that. We three just come around village I give Tul almost a village tour. Cheif see us from distance and approach us. Tul and chief greet them. Alex suddenly try to jump to cheif . Cheif also carry him and kiss 😘 his cheeks. I also want to hug them but I want to clear everything between us first.

Author pov:

Tian want to spend some time with cheif so he ask cheif to join him for shopping. Cheif,Alex and Tian were dressed nicely.