"Hydroelectrici-tea"

A/N

I might not be able to post a chapter next week, just a heads up!

I think you'll like this one though.

Enjoy <3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Mr Cuddlywomp is safe and sound in my arms. I hold him tighter.

The voice has been going on for a few minutes now, but I refuse to open my eyes. All I want is to forget everything and sleep.

But then the figure touches me. It's hesitant at first, but then... I receive a shock. It's like electricity is shooting through my body, like chills are running through my veins. I feel the touch clearly, more clearly than ever before.

It starts out as foreign, hesitant. Slowly, the hand completely lies down on my shoulder, shaking me gently. I feel the gentle breeze of someone's breath near my skin as they crouch in front of my bed.

I slowly open my eyes, shocked to see a familiar, pale face.

But it's not soulless anymore; it's full of colour, freckles, and concern. I can see every little detail on his skin, his eyes, his hair. I'm starting to think this is a dream, one that I do not want to wake from.

He leans in closer, and his shaking becomes harder. "Nya?"

I finally realise the voice belongs to him.

I sit up slightly, rubbing my eyes to make sure that what I'm seeing is real. Jay is real.

Wait.

I yelp.

He gasps as well, losing his balance and falling back. Cue the panic.

"What are you doing here?" I say loudly. "What are you?"

"I don't know!"

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"I know!"

"Why aren't you?"

"I don't know!" He takes a deep breath, trying to collect himself. "I woke up near a dumpster next to the psychic lady, and then I tried to find you! I don't know what or why or how or when or—"

I cover his mouth. I still shiver when I touch him. I can actually feel him.

My gaze trails to my window. It's been awfully chilly in this room. The window is wide open.

"How did you get in here?" I say calmly.

"I mean... I couldn't go through the door..."

"You climbed in through my window?"

"What was I supposed to do?"

"I live on the second floor!"

I groan. This isn't getting me anywhere. Mystaké did this. I don't know how or why, I just know that I'm done with whatever tricks she's pulling.

But... I also can't forget that Jay is here again. With me. Right In front of me.

He's a little shorter than I thought. Still passing me in height, but I guess that's what happens when you float around all the time. I can clearly count his freckles, the notch on his eyebrow, his auburn hair... I didn't expect to admit it, but I like seeing him that way. He looks so full of life.

Well, I guess he is literally alive now...

He reaches out to touch me again, this time even more cautiously than before. But before he can make contact with my skin, the door opens.