Part 1: Prologue

Narrator POV

Once upon a time a boy with wavy shoulder length dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and an average height of 5'6 sitting in a classroom next to the window, he was wearing a red tie with a white dress shirt and khaki colored trousers; which was the school uniform with the exception of the black coat.

"It has been quite a while since I attended class... But I'm sure I can catch up rather quickly..." Said the boy with a slightly worried face as he didn't attend class due to being ill for about two weeks.

Then Barry glanced around in the classroom, since the teacher wasn't here yet most students were chatting among each other. But what caught Barry's eye was a lone guy in the corner of the classroom that he didn't recognize, He had black short messy hair and blue eyes, was about 5'9 and the boy was wearing the uniform in a way he would probably get scolded, only wearing the pants properly and wearing the shirt with a few unbuttoned parts at the top of the shirt without the tie... he was probably a rebellious teen.

'I should go say Hi, and mention that he will get scolded with the uniform like that'

And Barry got up from his seat not minding the students that looked at him, and walked towards the unknown guy.

And noticing that when he was in his way towards the boy most people were looking at him and his introverted self almost stopped him, but he pushed forward and when he reached the kid he put a small smile in his face and said "Hello, I'm Barry. I don't think I know you"

Erik POV

Today was a normal day... These kids were still avoiding me ... I feel lonely. But I can't just take pity on myself if no one wants to talk to me... I should skip class... and this uniform still feels itchy... When is the teac-

"Hello, I'm Barry. I don't think I know you"
Said a boy with an average height and shoulder length hair with a smile.

But looking at him ... I hadn't seen him in the two weeks I got transferred to the school ... Is he a new kid too ... or does he skip class too much? ...

But... I don't need people to know me... I'll just ignore him... 

. . .

"We should be friends" Said Barry with an awkward and silent tone while glancing away, It looked like he was uncomfortable.

"I'm Erik" 

Now it seemed Barry gave a smile at this while nodding and opened his mouth to say something. But closed it. And he looked like he was thinking and opened his mouth again to talk.

"The way you use your uniform-"

Tch... he is just another idiotic kid that's going to tell me ill get scolded... just like everyone.

"-It looks cool."

Huh?... no one said that before... and I just wear it like this because its uncomfortable... but I guess its my stile...

Nodding to him, I just saw what would be his next move... it looks like he's an introvert.

"Can I sit with you?"

Oh?... I suppose he didn't lie when he said he wanted to be friends...

"Yea sure."

Now he looked confused, probably not expecting what I said.

And he nodded and went back to his seat?. Oh, he went to get his things, but were is he gonna seat at?, Huh. He lifted his seat, and he isn't struggling? I guess he isn't as much of a wimp as he looks like.