Part 21. While Your Visage Fades Away.

Warning.

Possible deaths of deaths!

Possible suicide

Possible gore

Possible angst

possible cliffhangers

etc.

You know my fics!

Narrator POV.

"Weak" 

Jyahnar launched a wave of energy that engulfed everyone...

Or so she thought...

"These annoying pests..."

Jyahnar was calm... There was no way she would be defeated...

"Calling us pests is rather rude, don't you think?" Said an elf that had led them all to safety...

She had a copy of the key to the gate of Babylon...

She usually stored her massive wealth there.

"Ah, Then may I call you scraps of metal?"

"That would still be so rude... But Tell it to them."

And so...

the elf of Eden opened the gate once more...

But what happened inside of it?.

...

"Tch, I guess giving her a copy was useful..." Said The golden shiny elf...

"All Right Everyone! You are inside my vault, don't touch anything unless you ask for permission!" Said The shiny elf...

"All of you, Replenish energy." Said the shiny elf...

The Deliverance elf went straight ahead for the cup noodles.

The ego elf went for cute things.

The sneek elf went for anything

and the cat elf... Went for everything.

No one asked permission...

"Wait Wait! What the heck are we doing here?!" Said Theresa... She hopped off from Enkidu's shoulders.

"Tch, You want to kill me while vulnerable, as expected of a vermin-"

"Shut up bitch. Theresa Apokalypse, I need you to hand me over the oath of Judah. And Enkidu, I need you to follow me into the depths of the vault..." Said The golden elf...

"Hey Hey Hey! Why the heck do I need to give you Judah-" 

"Can you attack with any more firepower than you curently can? No. So sit."

"Y-you!..."

"I wish to ask something... Why is Durandal here?" Said Durandal as she saw the sword that she weilded in her adventures in a bubble universe, Durandal...

"This place contains the prototype of everything, right?" Said Enkidu for short... Who could feel about things ranging from Diaries to mass destruction weapons in here...

And so, the elf nodded... Yet this was not the complete truth.

Theresa handed the oath of judah... And decided to stick to durandal... Durandal was able to notice that durandal wasn't really durandal...

Durandal decided to remain there... Seeing how elfs gathered Nuclear weapons, noodles, Paint, A harmonica... and more things was amusing...

the Herrscher of the void noticed she couldn't use her powers here... This was strange.