Part 8.7 The Herrscher Of Toxin.

Warning.

Possibility of Cliffhangers.

Possibility of Death, Angst, Blood, Spoilers for many things, I suposse... Its a Honkai Impact Fanfic. So expect what you would expect from something like this.

Narrator POV

So... cliffhangers aside.

What had happened to Enkidu?

Enkidu after having searched the school building for survivors... found one.

Yuna.

A girl with purple hair and green eyes... a blank expression as vines were seemingly consuming the corpse of a girl on the floor... absorbing her body into Honkai Energy.

Enkidu... was speechless... 

Not from shock.

But from being an introvert...

They hadn't expected the possibility of something that didn't happen in the game to occur... Enkidu just wanted to know if there were any survivors they could help...

Yet there were none. Only a Pseudo Herrscher that had ended the survivors.

And so... Enkidu remained in silence with the Herrscher... seeing the floor was made of floor, windows made of window... corpses...

Yet Enkidu didn't know her name, only assumed she could probably control those vines and did damage with the thorns... and sucked energy with them... she had strong Honkai Radiation coming from her... but her energy wasn't as much as Mei's.

And the silence when the Herrscher talked.

"Who are you... what are you?" Asked the Herrscher... being cautious of Enkidu... She felt that Enkidu wasn't a human, yet wasn't with the Honkai. And Yuna's voice wasn't quite distorted like the voice of other Herrschers... which was weird.

"My name is... Enkidu. May I know your name?" Enkidu had though of using the Kaslana last name for this introduction, as anyone would introduce themselves with their last name in Japan... but Enkidu didn't feel worthy of being called a Kaslana. And Enkidu also wanted to be polite.

"Who do you think you are to know my name?" Said the Herrscher... which in some way gave Enkidu nostalgia... nostalgia because once Erik had said the same phrase to someone...

"The one who will die by your hands." Enkidu had experience dealing with people who had a big ego... so by inflating this Herrscher's ego, they would start to talk.. maybe.

"Hoh? So you are such a pathetic being... giving up before I show you my power... the power I was given... The Power that made me a GOD!" Said the Herrscher... and now all of Enkidu's nostalgia went away... as they did not know someone with a god complex... and the Honkai Energy was rising.

The Herrscher deemed Enkidu as a threat... as it could feel Enkidu had much more power than her... yet Enkidu wasn't with the Honkai, She could easily tell that. 

"Die." Said the Herrscher... she didn't like Enkidu trying to inflate her ego... she knew what Enkidu's actions were leading to... to her Enkidu was just like the rest of people... just another student that will use her as a punching bag... just another human that is corrupting this world.

What seemed like dozens of Wip-like thorny vines started to be swung at Enkidu... who simply started dodging them, or tearing them apart with their hand... it seemed the distance the Herrscher could control these was limited... Enkidu could see how the Herrscher was struggling... yelling at Enkidu to die...