Part 8.5: Third Honkai Eruption

Warnings

This is a honkai impact fic... thus expect many things that aren't pretty and people might be sensitive to them.

Narrator POV

Raiden Mei, now the Herrscher of Thunder. Released a wave of honkai energy that started the third honkai impact.

*BOOM*

A giant explosion of honkai energy that infected Nagazora...

And the Herrscher of Thunder ignored the stunned Kiana, and the silent Enkidu... And flew towards the rooftop of the school...

The wave had not affected Enkidu at all... just blown their hair as Enkidu stayed immovable.

"Kiana, are you okay?" Asked Enkidu reaching a hand to Kiana who looked a bit dizzy... 

"Y-yes!... but what the hell was that!?... " Kiana recovered from that... fairly quickly...

"I'm not sure... are you sure you are fine?" Asked Enkidu... Kiana had been next to Mei when the wave of Honkai energy released... and she does not appear affected.

"Yea yea, but where's Mei-Senpai?" Said Kiana... the classroom lights were off... more like disabled... the windows were shattered... and weird noises that Enkidu already knew about where starting to become louder...

And thus they turned around and saw... the students... their skin was turned into a lilac tone... they were groaning and approaching Kiana and Enkidu...

"OUT OF MY WAY YOU PERVS!" Said Kiana as she dropkicked a zombie that was reaching it's hand out to her... with so much force it blew it's head off...

At this... Enkidu felt sad and pity for these zombies who had just been normal people... but were now dead due to something they could have probably prevented...

Enkidu felt guilt.

"Hey! what are you monologuing at!? We need to go!" Said Kiana who recognized the extra stoic expression Enkidu had... and started to drag them out of the classroom...

Not before they both killed zombies in the way... but Enkidu was feeling guilt to do so.

Until Enkidu considered it weird that Kiana was leading them to the stairway... but nevertheless, followed Kiana blindly.

But, While they were running up the stairs... It seemed Kiana looked worried and possibly a little tired... but then Enkidu thought of something...

Mei.

She was the Herrscher, and Kiana was most likely worried to have seen Mei fly out of the window... and with the wave of honkai energy having originated from Mei... 

Kiana was worried for Mei.

And so... Enkidu decided to sense further, and feel the Honkai energy around ...

And it felt as if the corruption of the Honkai was absolutely everywhere... which in a way was a little overwhelming.

*BANG*

They reached the top of the stairs... and Kiana inmediately strikes the door with no mercy and blew it off it's hinges.

*BBRRZZ* *BOOM*

The flying door had flung in a trajectory to the Herrscher... And was inmediately striked with thunder and blown up.

"Insolent Humans... You dare attack the quee-" 

"Mei-Senpai!" Kiana ran towards a baffled Herrscher... and somehow jumped to her while the Herrscher was flying... and crushed her with a hug.

The Herrscher wanted to attack this girl... Until it saw Mei's memories.