Part 7 The world.

Warnings... This is a honkai impact story... thus... there will always be sad stuff, probably blood and violence... and more things people probably sensitive at.

Narrator POV

That day... both Kiana and Enkidu embarked on a journey...

They started to walk... walk and walk... sometimes Kiana questioned how did Enkidu never show fatigue or cold... Enkidu was carrying all of the luggage... and never ate... and was even barefoot... which worried Kiana a little...

But Enkidu simply said they were fine... which was true... and seeing the enthusiasm Kiana had... he decided that it would be the best to leave decisions to Kiana... and Kiana was also taller... so she called herself the oldest and wisest often... 

Meanwhile Enkidu had gone a few trips back and forth when Kiana slept ... Kiana had forgotten documents, money, and the secret stash of food reserves... they abstained from eating anything at all as it would only be bad for Kiana... 

And also decided to keep their hair in white, it would be the best for avoiding being seen... since Kiana more or less camouflaged with her hair color and eyes...

And Enkidu would also do their best at night to clear the most Honkai beasts possible... 

...

And Enkidu somehow thought it would be good leaving it to Kiana...

And this started their journey...

They went around the world...

First Kiana thought it would be the best to go to Italy to search for Siegfried... since she said he would always talk about how pizza and baguettes are the best thing in the world...

Not questioning that logic...

They would also sometimes "Borrow" supplies from places... 

And national borders... it was good that Kiana had Kaslana genes after all...

And as for Enkidu... they had noticed something peculiar... they could understand any language flawlessly... 

And Kiana also decided it would be good to build a school record... and they may have or may have not sneaked into a primary school named LAquiletta... and added themselves to the history of graduates... 

So once they had reached Italy... Kiana started to enjoy pizza... but also went around Honkai infested zones to try and look for Siegfried... with a gun that she had "Borrowed"...

While Enkidu simply knew that he couldn't sense Siegfried anywhere... as he had a bit more Honkai energy in him than normal people, it would be easy to sense his location... but they never went near him... or maybe Enkidu had missed him?...

This process ended up more or less the same when they took a boat to Haiti... under the excuse that Siegfried would "probably be ogling girls on the beach!"... and it may or may have not ended with Kiana discovering her sexuality... and with them leaving their record on Port-au-Prince middle school...

And they may or may have not "Borrowed" money from... somewhere... and had reached the Philippines... Kiana saying that he may have wanted more Asian looking girls to look at... and may have gone to see them at the beach...

And this time... Enkidu decided it would be good for Kiana to start studying... so enrolled in Cagayan Middle School... as they knew of her reputation to be a Tuna... They didn't want Kiana to have a hard time in the future... but Kiana simply skipped most classes... but sometimes forcefully dragged by Enkidu ... while Enkidu was in class remembering of their school days in the past... Middle school was something... fairly easy... although History and some other things were hard...