Part 5: Home

Narrator POV

He he  Ho ho  Ho ho 

oi oi   oi oi   Oi oi

Siegfried wasn't sure what to do with the child... He wanted to call Einstein or Tesla and give the child to Anti Entropy... but he felt strangely close with the child... maybe it was the child's voice or hair and eye color that allured him into a sense of security... but he didn't know yet. 

There was also the fact that the child was barefooted as they entered the house.

"How can you walk like that in the snow?" Asked Siegfried as he was confused, the child wore a robe that looked thin and nothing else, and yet even himself felt a little cold with all of his warm clothes.

"It doesn't feel too cold... it rather feels fresh." Responded Enkidu with a calm face and gentle tone, they were glad that the environment wasn't bothersome for them. 

"Do you want some food or anything?" Asked Siegfried.

"No... but can I sleep on your couch?... I have only slept in a cave... and while you may think it is therapeutic for your back, it isn't the most comfortable thing in the world... but the wolf... she brought me warmth and comfort in that cave..." Said Enkidu with a bit of melancholy... still remembering the time when the wolf was alive, and remembering further back with his times with Erik, and at these words Siegfried remembered what the kid had told them... and decided he would let the kid stay for now... And at the mention of the cave Kiana's eye sparked while in her mind she imagined herself camping in the forest playing with animals and the snow.

"Don't worry too much about it kid... think of this as your home for the meantime... and we have an extra room so you get to sleep on a bed." Said Siegfried... and in a way being remembered of the time Sirin was part of his family in an illusion, and remembering how much love and care Cecilia would give to a kid... even if that kid was a Herrscher that was against humanity.

"Thank you" Said Enkidu with a soft tone, they were a bit surprised by Siegfried's kindness.

"Oh... and I don't think it is a good Idea that you sleep with that if it has that much blood on it... Kiana can Enkidu borrow some of your old pajamas?... Id give them something to sleep... but the kid is closer to your size." Said Siegfried while being in deep thoughts... But then realization hit Enkidu.

'I'm so small... I really need to figure out how to change my height... I can't believe I'll have to wear a little girl's clothes... can't I just figure out how to make the robe clean again... but I didn't know how it happened before...'  They thought while having glanced up at Kiana and Siegfried... Kiana was probably around 140cm tall, and Siegfried looked to be around 1.90cm tall... while they were probably around 1.30cm tall.

But on the other hand Kiana was exited to see someone else in her clothes and said with her usual childish tone.
"Sure!. Follow me!" and Kiana grabbed Enkidu's hand and dragged them to her room while puffing her chest up. And also noticed that Enkidu's hand was extremely soft and smooth.

On the other hand Siegfried felt a little worried of Kiana being alone with a stranger... but it would be fine... right?...

Meanwhile on Kiana's room she grabbed a box from her closet... it was a bit big for a girl her age to carry it... but she was a Kaslana, and opened the box and pulled out a long white nightgown and handed it to Enkidu.

"Here, this should be similar to what you are wearing... but a lot softer!" Said Kiana with a smile and seemingly exited.

"Thanks... and can I ask... what is that bandage on your right eye for?" Asked Enkidu, in their past life they had played a decent amount of Honkai Impact but didn't remember details like Kiana's childhood.