In the Midst of the Crowd

Bible

Me and my family decided to hang out and have fun in some festival in Chonburi. Yes, in your hometown. After I heard that we are going in there, it make me feel so much excitement

I am expecting to see you there but then I realize you have work in Bangkok so it made me lose hope in my imagination.

My plan is to use my big bike but my dad said he will drive our Ford so I don't have a choice but to drive my baby big bike next time

As you can see, I am an overthinker, and I am imagining things that what if I suddenly meet you there? You will meet my family, and then what will happen?

You see, my family are not a problem. They know that I like men and it is not a big deal to them but if I introduced someone to them, they will think that I have a relationship to that person and it makes me embarrassed to the point that I don't want to introduce someone to them.

I am not even in a rush having a relationship, but my family? They even want me to get married even though that time I'm still in my last year in college.

We arrived in Chonburi and there are so many people in the street, hanging out with their family, friends, and their loved ones. Eating their favorite foods, enjoying some outdoor games, and enjoying the festival.

We headed straight to my parent's friends house and they welcomed us just like we are part of their family.

They're nice and approachable but I am uncomfortable. I don't like people keep on telling us their names, what they do in everyday living, their business and some things that I am not even interested.

So I just let my parents deal with them and just enjoy myself chatting with my brother, who is also I think, bored already.

An hour later, we finally decided to roam around outside and enjoy the colorful designs. We also buy some foods that they sell in the street and even enjoy some music that some people are playing

Later that early evening, we went to the park and saw people gathering to listen to the band's songs live.

I love music and also my brother, so we told our parents that we were going there to listen and see which bands were there and my parents also want to go so we go all together

There are bands that are popular and there are bands that aren't, so we just enjoy the music. Jumping, hyping, enjoying some rock songs, pop, hip hop, classical, or even sad songs that are played, and we even sang with all the people in that place.

They also played some show, just like drama, narrative and some show that can make all watchers enjoy.

For how many hours in that festival, we really enjoy this event here in the park. I really enjoy this a lot more here in Chonburi and I imagined if you're here with me that time, having fun, but we are still not close enough that time though.

When it's already 10pm, the said host in that event in the park announce that they will be ending their event with a song by the so called band named Blues.

The crowd went wild and loud, and I don't know the reason. I didn't know then that there was a band called Blues. I didn't know then that it existed here in Thailand that people were shouting out their lungs, shouting their bands name and stuff.

After announcing, the so called band named Blues went out and I am shocked that time that you're there. Standing in the mini stage with your bandmates and you're holding a saxophone.

I can't believe that time that you are there. It is like I am dreaming and you're in my dream making me don't want to be awake.

I really still can't believe that time that you are part of a band and it is known in chonburi. I know you love music but I never thought you would be part of a band.

Your band vocalist started singing and the song your band playing started out well but you still not yet played your saxophone and it made me confused.

My brother told me that he listen to your bands songs lately that time even until now because it makes him calmed and it makes him relaxed, and I agreed

I looked at you and I really can tell that you are the most beautiful man I have ever met in my entire life. I saw how happy you are while looking at the crowd and when the time you played your saxophone, that's when I saw how much you love music

You play it with feelings and you express how you feel through playing it. We enjoyed and love it so much.

When the music ended, the whole people started clapping nonstop. Now I know the reason why your band are known here in Chonburi, your musics are so nice that all the listeners will love it.

After that, people started approaching the stage to, maybe take pictures with you and with your bandmates so I didn't bother approaching you because there were so many people, and my parents wanted to go home

When I looked at you one last time, I was surprised that time because you were looking at me. I thought you were only looking at someone else so I looked behind me but at that time, I could tell you were really looking at me, and I wasn't wrong because you smiled at me

I don't know but it made me happy. With so many people in the park, you still saw me. You saw me standing there, looking at you while I saw you smiling at me like that

You saw me.

You still saw me even though I'm in the midst of the crowd, and I love it.