Lovers

The last month of summer became a blast. I can't explain the feelings I feel every single day.

I cherished every moment we shared, and it feels like heaven to me.

But then one day, I just can't stop my feelings any longer.

I want you to be my boyfriend, I really do.

But the problem is, I don't know how to start.

I contacted all of my friends and ask them to help me. I feel like a teenager that time damn it but I always think it's you

And you're an exemption

I can withstand the embarrassment just for you.

I am really not vocal when it comes to this. I don't ask some help from my friends because I am a person who can do things without asking for help, but we're talking about you here and I am dumb when it comes to you.

You're making my mind blank.

After asking my friends, they suggested so many ways or strategies that I should do.

They told me to ask you out on a date, and I did.

I contacted you and asked you out, luckily you're not busy and you don't have a work so you agreed.

It really took me an hour or more to prepare. Like shit! I don't know what to wear because you're making me nervous as hell.

In the end, I ended up wearing what makes me comfortable. You saw my vulnerable side already when I'm sick so I think it is really not that necessary to make myself more formal. I still want to look nice in front of you but not that much.

After having a war with my closet, I picked you up at your place. While waiting outside your house after texting you, I am really shaking, like my whole existence. I'm like a child waiting for my mom to scold me because I did something wrong like damn! That's your impact to me.

A minute or two, you came out looking so gorgeous as always, making my heart race more and more. You did not even wear a dashing clothes but every clothes you wear looks really good on you.

You also wear your best asset....

Your smile that I love the most.

I rented a whole restaurant so that you can eat what you want because I know how much you love foods.

Knowing that I rented the whole restaurant, your eyes widened, telling me that I should not do this because it cost so much

I responded jokingly that I have a lot of money and it makes you laugh, and it makes me happy hearing you laugh just because of my jokes.

The servers assisted us to our table and asked for our orders. You looked at me, still hesitant, because me renting the whole restaurant makes you worry. I looked at you with a smile, assuring that it's okay and you can enjoy as long as you want. You nodded and start ordering. After you ordered, I told the server what I told them earlier and they nodded.

We talked while waiting for the foods to arrive. You have so many stories to tell that the 20 minutes of waiting is not boring.

The foods is served and we started dining. While eating, we shared so many stories. We dig more and more with our life, the happiest and the saddest moments, we shared all of it.

For me, this is the longest moment that we shared our experiences with each other. And knowing all your hardships just to be where you are right now since you told me that your life is not that great just like others, I am falling for you even deeper even if I am already drowning with this feelings of mine.