Too Much: Hyunchan

Little: Hyunjin
Caregiver: Chan
-------

It was just like any other day for the boys. Dance practice in the morning, an interview in the afternoon, dinner with the company... Nothing the boys couldn't handle. Yet for some reason, Hyunjin was not having it today. Maybe it was because he didn't get enough sleep. Maybe it was because they haven't gotten a good break in a while. Whatever it was, it kept Hyunjin in a funk and the others began to notice it pretty quickly.

The first thing that was off: Hyunjin didn't want to go to practice. He normally is the most excited to go to practice but he was just throwing a fit about not wanting to go. Changbin managed to calm him down and get him to go with them but Hyunjin was sour the entire time.

Second thing off: Any mistake he or the others made, he'd huff and roll his eyes before starting over. Normally he'd laugh it off and they'd try the part again but not today. Each time they messed up he'd get more and more pissed. Jisung ended up tripping during the middle of the practice and that set it off for Hyunjin. He spun around and marched up to Jisung as the others made sure he was okay.

The final thing off: He never gets angry at the boys.

Hyunjin glared at Jisung and snapped at him.

"Why are you such a klutz?! Is anyone in this room going to actually do this right?!" He hissed. The others were caught off guard by the sudden rage the dancer displayed. Jisung dusted himself off as he looked at Hyunjin with annoyance.

"Hyunjin. I tripped. It's okay it's not that big of a-" Before Jisung could finish his sentence, Hyunjin rolled his eyes and stomped out of the room, cursing under his breath. Jisung furrowed his eyebrows as he scoffed and looked at the others.

"Wow... That was definitely not our Hyunjin." Minho said. The others shifted a bit in discomfort, not knowing what to do.

"I'm going to go check on him. If you guys want to continue, go ahead." Chan said before leaving to find Hyunjin. Chan walked up and down the hallways trying to find Hyunjin, but it seemed like he disappeared. As he rounded the corner to the last dance room, he heard muffled crying behind the door. Chan slowly opened the door and saw Hyunjin curled up in a ball near the speakers. Chan walked over to him and sat down. Hyunjin's crying slowly turned into soft sniffles as he realized the presence of the eldest. Hyunjin threw himself into Chan's arms as he bawled out his eyes.

"Jinnie's been so mean. 'Nd Jinnie's sowwy." He sobbed out. Chan hugged his little tightly as he rubbed his back to calm the younger one down.

"It's okay baby. It's okay." Chan reassured him. The little's sobs faded into small sniffles again as he looked up at Chan. Chan just gave a soft smile and cupped Hyunjin's cheek.

"Are you okay now?" Chan asks in a soft voice. Hyunjin softly shook his head no. Chan nodded and gently caressed the little's face. "Can you tell me how you feel right now lovely?" Chan softly asked. Hyunjin nodded as he wiped his tears away and sat up.

"Jinnie woke up an... fewlt reawwy reawwy bad. Jinnie dun no why doe.." The little paused as he felt more tears start to come. "An jinnie.. got mad at chu guys an- an.." He began to sob again, throwing his head into Chan's chest as Chan consoled him more. He hugged his little tightly as he tried to calm him down.

"Awe... my little isn't feeling well?" Chan softly inquired. Hyunjin nodded as he sniffled and tried to collect himself. Chan rubbed the top of the little head and gave a warm, soft smile. "It's okay to not feel well baby. You just have to let us know! Even if it's just not feeling in a good mood." Chan softly reassured Hyunjin it was okay to feel the way he did, but he made sure the little knew that he has to be nice to the others and let him know if he feels bad. After a few more minutes of Chan making sure Hyunjin felt better, he pulled out his phone and texted the others

"Continue the practice by yourselves. Hyunjin doesn't feel well so I'm going to make sure he's okay."

Chan put his phone in his pocket before turning to Hyunjin with a small smile.

"Let's take you home and clean you up so you can feel better Bubby." Chan picked up the dancer, earning a small squeak and a tight hug from the younger as they made their way to the dorms to relax for the rest of the day.

-Hhhh okay this is all i can write rn lmao
i hope you enjoyed :))