Mini me: Minchan

Little: Minho
Caregiver: Chan
————

Minho and Chan had just finished up a nice nap. All the boys had the day off today so they each spent it doing something fun. Felix and Changbin had gone out with Seungmin and Jeongin for a nice double date to the movies and Jisung and Hyunjin went to get ice cream and rollerskate, leaving the eldests in the dorm by themselves. They spent most of the day eating, watching movies, and of course, napping.

Chan rolled over in his bed and wrapped his arms around the half-asleep dancer next to him.

" 'morning minmin." Chan sleepily chuckled as the latter whined a bit and rolled over to face Chan.

"Minmin sleepy hyungie..." Minho mumbled as he wrapped his arms around Chan's torso. Chan snuggled his little closer and placed a small kiss on his forehead.

"Okay babes. You can sleep for as long as you need." Chan gently stroked Minho's hair, earning a soft purr from the younger. Chan just smiled and internally screamed at how cute he was. His messy light brown hair gently swooped over his face, really showing off how nice his facial structure was. His pale complexion was so soft and dewy looking from the little bit of sunshine that gently grazed his skin. Chan was just eating up his visuals, loving every single thing about them. He squeezed Minho tightly as the younger squeaked.

"Mommy, you're squeezing me." Minho squeaked out. Chan let him go, chuckling a bit, and rubbed the little's back.

"Oh sorry bubba!" Chan apologized and continued to cuddle with him for a few more minutes. Minho was softly purring as the elder continued to rub his back. The two sat like that for a bit before Minho decided he was done with the bed. He slowly sat up with Chan and let out a yawn, looking like a tired kitty cat. Chan smiled at the younger and ruffled Minho's hair.

"Is my little Aurora awake now?" He joked. Minho nodded and watched as Chan got up to pick out something from the closet. The little suddenly perked up as an idea came to mind.

"Mama..." He softly spoke. Chan hummed in acknowledgment. "Can we do dwess up?" Chan looked at the happy little swaying his legs on the side of the bed with a smile.

"Of course we can!" Chan exclaimed and picked out the box full of dresses Minho loved to dress up in. Minho clapped his hands excitedly and hopped down to the floor with Chan. The two picked through the box and found a matching set of dresses. Minho gasped and giggled excitedly.

"Mama! Chu wear dis wif me!" He excitedly jumped up with the dress in his hand as Chan giggled and nodded.

"Of course I'll wear a dress with my little princess!" He helped his little get changed into the dress. Minho was so excited to wear it. It was a beautiful lavender hue with a bunch of flower designs sewn into it. It looked like a real princess dress. He zipped up the back of the dress and Minho happily giggled as he twirled in it.

"Oh my goodness! My princess looks so gorgeous in that dress!" Chan picked up Minho and spun him around, earning a squeak and giggle from the younger.

"Okay, now Mama Channie's going to have to put hers on." He smiled and set down Minho on the bed. He swiftly got into his, struggling with the zipper for a minute, and posed for Minho.

"How does it look?" Chan sassily pretended to flip his hair which made Minho laugh.

"Mama looks so pretty!!" Minho smiled. Chan picked up Minho and carried him to the mirror. He looked at the two of them, both had light brown hair, pale skin, and the same dress on.

"You look like a mini-me, Minmin!" Chan giggled. Minho cocked his head to the side. They did have the same dress on... I guess he does! Minho giggled and kissed Chan on the cheek.

"Mama an' bubba awe twins!" The two giggled and spent the rest of the day in their dresses playing and having a fun day.

Hyunjin and Jisung came back to the dorms and found the two curled up next to each other on the couch. Chan had on messy makeup and Minho had on some very nicely done makeup. Hyunjin and Jisung looked at each other with a smile as Hyunjin snapped a picture.

"The two sleeping beauties."

—YUH LET'S GOOOO hope you enjoyed!!