Comfort: Hyunchan

Requested by lovehyunjin2330
Little: Hyunjin
Caregiver: Chan
————

Hyunjin sat there, arms crossed as he pouted at the younger.

"Lix! Why is our dance practice so much longer today?" He whined. The blonde shrugged as he got his hoodie on.

"I would think you would know that. Doesn't Minho tell you everything about our dance schedules?" Felix asked as he continued to get himself ready. Hyunjin groaned as he flopped over on the floor. He had been in a very grumpy and annoyed mood all week.

He didn't quite know why but figured that it was partly because of how busy the week has been and hadn't been able to slip into his littlespace. All the other members knew about his littlespace and always tried to help when they can, but Hyunjin refused all the help he was offered throughout the week.

Felix knelt next to the brunette who was splayed out on the floor. He sighed as he thought to himself about how Hyunjin kept pushing himself even though he didn't want to do anything. It's got to be stressful for the elder.

"Hyung-"

"Nope. Felix, I'm fine. I'm just being a big baby about it." Hyunjin cut him off as he sat back up with a forced smile. Felix raised an eyebrow as they made eye contact.

"Seriously. Don't push yourself Hyunjin." Felix said with a worried expression. Hyunjin felt a bit guilty but he had to keep it together. Hyunjin nodded and reassured his worrying friend that he was fine.

The boys made their way down to the practice rooms. As they started the practice, Hyunjin noticed he was extra clumsy today. He kept stumbling over himself which made him more frustrated. Chan noticed how he was silently getting more and more frustrated as he saw him stumble over his feet. He knew that Hyunjin didn't want to stop practice just because he wasn't feeling up to it, but he knew that the younger had overworked himself. He decided to keep a close eye on the younger as they continued.

Eventually, Chan and Hyunjin had a part of the dance together. Chan took this as an opportunity to ask the younger what was up. They got into their positions and Chan looked at Hyunjin with a soft smile as the younger just rolled his eyes and mouthed "don't ask". Chan felt his heart sink a bit at how the younger was behaving but understood his boundaries. They started the dance smoothly; gracefully dancing with one another like they were one. As they turned, Hyunjin tripped over his shoelace. Chan quickly reacted, pulling the younger back up by his arm. Hyunjin huffed in annoyance as he felt himself get more upset. He groaned loudly and shook his head as Chan tried to help him get back into position.

Hyunjin tried to refocus but could barely hold back his frustration. He was fed up with himself and couldn't believe how clumsy he was today. He felt tears form in his eyes as he tried to keep himself focused on the dance. As the continued Chan noticed that Hyunjin looked teary-eyed. He paused and caught Hyunjin off guard.

"Hey. Stop, stop, stop." Chan said as the others paused and stopped the music. Hyunjin wiped the few tears that he had on his cheeks away as he looked at his now concerned hyung. "Hyunjin? Do you need a break?"

That simple question made Hyunjin break. He threw himself into Chan's arms as tears streamed down his face. Chan instinctively tried to calm him down as the rest of them were taken aback but the sudden burst of emotion from the dancer.

"Hey... It's okay. I'm here for you baby." Chan softly reassured. The younger looked up at him still sobbing.

"I-i... I-" Hyunjin tried to communicate how he was feeling but failed to as more sobs of frustration came through. He felt terrible making his friends worry about him all because he was exhausted and wouldn't let any of them help him. He knew he had pushed himself way beyond his limit. Chan comforted the younger as he led him out of the practice room.

"Hey, baby. You don't need to explain yourself. We understand you're frustrated and upset." Chan calmly reassured. The younger's sobs turned into soft sniffles as he began to calm down. Chan gave a warm smile as he wiped the younger's tears from his cheeks.

"Let's take you home okay? I'll stay with you until you feel better." The younger nodded as the elder picked him up and carried him to their dorm.

As Chan carried Hyunjin into the dorm, he noticed the younger was dozing off in his arms. He chuckled to himself as he gently opened the door, careful to not wake the younger. He laid the sleepy dancer onto the couch only to be met with a soft whine in protest as he clung tightly to Chan's shirt.

"Stay pwease..." Chan had no choice but to stay with Hyunjin. He cuddled up next to him as Hyunjin softly squeaked. Chan chuckled at the sound and ran his fingers through the dancer's hair.

"My baby boy just wants my attention, doesn't he?" He softly chuckled as the two cuddled more until they fell asleep.

— Ngl, didn't have much motivation to write but I finally finished up this request! hope you enjoyed!