Ickies: 2Min

Requested by ZoeyLaskay
Little: Seungmin
Caregiver: Minho
————

It's been the longest week for the boys. Having 3 different concerts in one week on top of interviews and lots of people trying to photograph them or get their signatures... It was all so overwhelming.

They ended up having a great time, but they were very glad they could go back home and relax for a few days. As they got back to their dorms, half of them just flopped onto their comfy beds and slept while the other half unpacked. For Seungmin though, he wasn't able to do either. He just sat on his bed with a terrible headache. He groaned a bit as he tried to lie down which only made the headache worse. He shoved his face into his pillow as he tried to drown out the bright lights and loudness of his roommate unpacking. After a few minutes of trying to drown out the noise, he sat up and pouted at his roommate.

"Ya... Changbin... Can you please be quieter? I don't feel well." The younger sniffled as the elder raised an eyebrow.

"Do you need me to get you anything?" Changbin asked, worried his friend might need something or even his caregiver Minho. Seungmin shook his head and flopped back over as he tried to fall asleep. Changbin quietly walked out of the room to find Minho. Minho and Chan were sitting in the kitchen eating some snacks when Changbin came in.

"Minho. I think you might want to check up on Seungie. He doesn't seem to be doing too well." Changbin said. The older could see that Changbin was worried and immediately took his advice.

"Thanks Binnie. I'll go make sure he's okay." Minho got up and quietly walked into Seungmin's room. He saw the sleeping boy and softly woke him up. Seungmin groaned a bit and turned.

"Binnie... I dun need anything.." He mumbled. Minho gently rubbed his back and with a soft tone spoke.

"Seungie... Minmin's wondering if you want me to get you some soup or a bath going.." Minho continued to rub the younger's back, feeling that he was warmer than normal he assumed he was sick. Seungmin rubbed his eyes as he got up and nodded.

"Seungie wan soup.. an' a baf.." He mumbled. The elder knew that Seungmin had a tendency to be little when he was sick so he made sure to make him as comfortable as possible and be there for him until he gets better.

Minho gave the younger a smile and nodded. "Of course baby. Mama will fix you up a bath and some soup! You just stay right here while I get your bath going." Minho gave a small peck on the forehead to Seungmin, earning a soft smile from him, before going to the bathroom. He turned on the warm water and let the tub fill up as he got out some bubble bath soap and a fluffy towel. Once the water was at the correct level, he poured the bubble bath soap in. He chuckled a bit at how bubbly it was before getting Seungmin.

"Baby, I got your bath ready." Minho picked up the younger and he snuggled right into Minho's neck. He brought the younger to the bathroom and helped him get undressed and into the bathtub. Seungmin smiled softly as he poked at the bubbles, enjoying the small pop they made. Minho helped him get cleaned up. Gently washing his hair and helping him wash. After they finished up, Minho wrapped his little in the fluffy towel and helped dry him off.

"There we go! All nice and clean!" Minho smiled as Seungmin nodded. "Let me go get you some clothes and then we'll make soup, okay?" The little nodded as the elder went to his room to pick out comfy clothes for him. He found a soft blue onesie and his little's favorite stuffed animal and brought the both.

"Alright let's get you dressed." Minho handed Seungmin his plush and began to help him into his onesie. The little hugged his plush tightly as Minho finished zipping him up. "Alrighty! Now time to get you some yummy soup puppy!" Minho hoisted Seungmin up and carried him to the kitchen. The little sniffled a bit and nuzzled into Minho's neck whining a bit.

"Aww... My baby still feels icky?" Minho rubbed the little's back. Seungmin nodded and held on to his plush tightly. Minho kissed him on the forehead and continued to rub his back. "The soup Mama's going to make will help you feel better okay?" Minho slowly tried to set Seungmin down in a chair but was met with a protesting whine.

"Wan... Cuddles... No eats wight now.." The younger softly spoke. Minho knew that it was better for him to eat but also knew it was bad to push his little. Minho nodded and walked to Seungmin's room. The others decided to chill in the other dorm to not bother their sick friend, so Minho and Seungmin could do as they needed. The elder put the little in his bed before crawling in next to him and getting comfy. The two cuddled under the blankets until they fell asleep.

Later that evening, Changbin came in to check on them. He slowly opened the door to his shared room and saw the two peacefully sleeping. He smiled to himself and let them sleep.

"They definitely have deserved that rest. Hopefully, Minho doesn't get sick too."

—OOF I STRUGGLED WITH THIS UGH but yuh! I hope you enjoyed it!