Thunderstorms: Jeongchang

Requested by the coolest online noona 😎 Zealously-Jaded
Little: Changbin
Caregiver: Jeongin
————

It was a stormy night and the boys were fast asleep in their dorms. Most of the boys enjoyed the sound of rain to fall asleep to, but Changbin hated the rain. The loud tapping against the window, howling winds, and then the crashing of thunder... All of it was too much for the rapper to handle. He covered his ears with his pillow as the thunder crashed loudly outside, causing him to yelp in fear. He grabbed his blanket and giant stuffy and ran into his caregiver's room. Jeongin was fast asleep when the elder burst in with tears streaming down his face, startling the younger. He saw that his little was crying and immediately scooped him up and brought him to the bed.

"Oh, baby... What's wrong?" Jeongin asked as he tried to calm him down. Changbin just turned into the younger's arms and sobbed.

"Scawwy.." The little sobbed as the younger rubbed his back. The younger softly calmed the little.

"I know baby the scary storm is going to be here for a while," Jeongin grabbed his big, blue noise-canceling headphones and offered them to Changbin. "Here. Do you want to put these on to help out with the sound?" Changbin just clutched on tightly to his plush and nodded as another quieter crash of thunder roared. Jeongin the headphones on him and cuddled him tightly.

"There... Now it won't be so noisy." Jeongin smiled. Changbin nuzzled into Jeongin's neck. "Tank chu..." The little sniffled out, beginning to feel calm now that he didn't have to endure the sounds of the storm. The younger smiled as he got an idea.

"Hey baby, how about we play a little game until we get tired again okay?" Jeongin brought out a big tablet and put on a fun game the two of them could play. They took turns playing the game. You play as a cat and try to get as many treats as you can before the timer runs out. Changbin really enjoyed the game, while Jeongin was half asleep while he made sure his little didn't get scared again. As time went on, Jeongin got more and more sleepy as it was now almost 2 am. He swore if he blinked he would fall asleep. He yawned and tapped his little on the arm.

"Baby, can we go to sleep now? Mama's tired." The younger yawned. Changbin was too invested in the game that he didn't hear the younger. Jeongin decided that he would tire himself out eventually and drifted back to sleep as Changbin played on his tablet until he fell asleep.

—YUH shorter but it's still a chapter! Hopefully you enjoyed!