Biscuits and Tea: Chanlix

Little: Chan
Caregiver: Felix
(i use the term cookies and biscuits but it's the same thing)
—————

It was a nice calm morning for Felix. Chan had gotten distracted with a song he was mixing while Felix prepared himself tea and some biscuits. Felix was in a somewhat adventurous mood so he made his biscuits from scratch. He kneaded the dough thoroughly as he thought about what he should add. Chocolate chips are always good, but so are berries and sprinkles. Felix dusted off his hands and peered into the fridge to see what fruit he had.

Apples, Cherries, Oranges... All seemed tasty but the blueberries take the cake. He grabbed out the blueberries and his small container of white chocolate chips and neatly folded them into the dough. After he was satisfied with the fillings, he made the dough into smaller pieces to bake. He hummed to himself as he made the biscuits which attracted Chan out of his room. Chan quietly walked over to Felix with a smile on his face. Felix was stuck in his own little world when he felt a small tug on his apron. He looked to see Chan happily standing next to him, intrigued by the smell of the unbaked biscuits.

"Hi there mister! What are you doing out here?" Felix giggled as he put the biscuits to bake. Chan just smiled and hummed as he watched Felix. "Just watching Mama Lix bake?" Felix smiled as Chan nodded.

"Channie ish hungie" Chan patted his tummy as he peeked at the biscuits in the oven. Chan was so eager to sink his teeth into one of Felix's delicious biscuits and felt like he couldn't wait the 20 minutes they take to bake. He softly whined and looked at Felix with a pout.

"Can Channie eat dem now?" Chan asked. Felix was in the middle of washing the dishes and didn't hear what Chan had asked. Chan huffed a little and tugged on Felix's apron, startling Felix.

"Jeez! You scared me- Sorry bubba. What did you say?" Felix asked as he turned to the now pouting little. Chan pointed to the oven and let out a small whine.

"I wan one pwease." Chan pouted. Felix dried off his hands and picked up his little.

"Not right now buddy, they have to cook!" Felix said as he brought him to the couch. Chan let out a huffy sigh and frowned.

"Wen can Channie hab?" He flopped over on the couch as Felix turned on the tv and settled down.

"When the oven goes ding! it's ready, okay? Do you think you can wait for it or do you want cereal?" Felix asked. Chan sat up, thinking long and hard about his decision. Cereal is really yummy, especially with some milk but Felix's biscuits are also really really yummy! But Chan was hungry right there. To wait 15 more minutes for some yummy treats or to eat cereal... That is the question. Chan sat there thinking while Felix put on a show for them to watch. The sound of the show caught Chan's attention and he immediately forgot about his little dilemma. Felix looked over at him after a few minutes with a small chuckle.

"I take that as you want to wait." Felix laughed. Chan giggled and snuggled into Felix.

"Cookies awe bewter den ceweal!" Chan giggled. The two sat watching tv until the oven went off, making a ding! as Felix described it. Chan perked up at the sound of the oven and immediately ran over to open the oven door. Felix luckily stopped him before he could possibly hurt himself and carefully removed the biscuits from the oven to cool down.

"Okay bubba! Let's wash our hands and set up our place to eat before we grab the cookies okay?" Felix lead Chan towards the sink as the little eyed the hot tray of biscuits.

"Buh... Mama said dey weady wen it ding.." Chan looked at Felix in confusion as Felix helped him wash his hands.

"They have to cool down so we don't get hurt. We can eat them after we get our place to eat ready, okay?" Chan nodded and helped Felix set their table up with cups of tea and plates. Felix plated all the biscuits onto the empty tray in the middle of the table and sat down next to his little.

"Let's dig in!" Felix exclaimed. The two giggled and ate the delicious biscuits while enjoying their tea. Chan 100 percent thought to himself it was worth the wait.

-literally speedran this one😭😭😭 but yeah! hope you enjoyed!