puppeteer x reader

"Congratulations!''

My eyes where wide with shock and fear as I contemplate my next move. Where will we live, how will I protect them. Thoughts of how I would rase my child race through my mind. At the brunettes revelation.

Walking out of the hospital Im holding on to my doctors notes tightly. How will I explain this to Johnathan? I thought.

tears began to prick my eyes. while I settle into my car and drive off. Watching the world around me blur as tears clouded my eyes.

I pulling into our drive way. turning off the obnoxious music. That had been serving only to get my mind off of what's to come.

He's not ready for commitment he's already made that clear more than once.

I'm going to be a horrible mom I sobbed. Exiting the car as I walked up the

cobblestone path pulling out the documents from my doctor. I held them in one hand as I unlocked the house door.

Clothes lay abandoned on the hard wood floor women's clothes to be Exact.

my breathing slows from shock. As I enter the house. knowing exactly where they where.

I walk up stairs the loud banging of the bed frame hitting the wall. The pleasured moans filling the halls my chest felt heavy. As I struggled to stay strong and confront him.

reaching the slightly cracked Bedroom door I peek in.

a girl with flaming red hair holds herself on all fours. While Jonathan barrels into her roughly kissing her all over her body. and keeping a tight grasp on her Hair and waist.

He let out a deep growl as he pulled out of her quickly. jacking himself as he shot long ropes of Cum across the redheads back.

Both of them moaning in sync I raised my hand to knock on the door.  Their heads snapped in my direction. I pushed open the door "what the fuck?" The women screeched. As she quickly covered herself in my brand New bed sheets "get out" Jonathan huffed. The women beneath him frowned. As she got up from the bed making her way right past me like I wasn't there.

"Who is that woman!?!!" I questioned looking him in his golden eyes. I could feel the anger flowing through my body and corseting in my fists "that's none of your business" he blew me off as he walked out of our room. The echo of his loud stomping quieting as he moved farther from the room.

My face scrunched and my fist began to shake. The world slowed 'how could he do this to us?!' I thought while I paced around the room. Stopping Infront of the dresser and whipping off anything that sat on top of it. Glass and different perfumes splattered across the hard wood.

My heart pounded in my chest. While I watched the different colored perfumes mix into a color similar to whiskey.

'Plop'

A singular drop of Burgundy splattered near the mixture of perfumes. And was instantly swallowed by the larger puddle.

In a way that's kinda how It feels to be around Jonathan. A selfish and suffocating prick.

It thought as I dropped to my knees. Holding my cut arm close to my chest. 'why doesn't he want me?' i sniffled. 'I've given him everything he could ever want and I still don't get a ounce of respect. ' Tears trickled down my cheeks and gathered on the. Tip of my chin

Jonathan had now started banging on the door from the other "what did you do now?" He grumbles

      •°•°•

Hey guys I just wanted to post this so that you guys know I'm still here this is no where close to being complete but I ran out of. Ideas and I've been really stressed lately due to school and me getting suspended so yea I'm still here

also question how would you feel if I started doing role play audios on YouTube over the summer idk Its just a thought based off the severe lack of ASMR audios for creepypasta characters so yea

As always I love you guys and I hope u enjoyed reading this chapter 😘💕💞