lui x reader

"babe I'm here" I called out into the warm house as I stepped out of my tattered boots.

not long after hearing the pitter patter of Millie's footsteps running through the living room.

Throwing herself onto me. I held her close taking in the Sent of her cinnamon sented perfume.

"How was it while I was gone?"
"Lonely "she said while smiling up at me her cheeks turning a slight shade of pink as she ranted on about how her week went

"kiss me already woman" sully groaned interrupting our little lady.

She giggled running her hands up the back of my neck her finger traveling through my locks of hair.

Propping herself on her tippy toes she gave  me a shy Peck on the lips.

I groan feeling my dick twitch in my boxers "I've missed you so mu-"

"Kiss me properly Millie "sully interrupted again.

grasping her waist tighter and forcefully taking ownership of her mouth.

running our tongue over her teeth reaching my left hand down to pinch her ass making her gasp as I slipped my tongue down her throat

We pulled away after a heated couple. Of minutes she willingly lifted my hand pushing a finger in her mouth.

sucking on each individual finger  obediently slipping my middle and pointer fingers into her wet mouth moaning as I thrusted them in and out of her "show us how much you missed me"

unzipping my pants and letting them fall I stood there as she slowly bends down.

running her hands up and down my legs stopping at my bulge and cupping it in one of her palms.

placing my hand on top of her head I gave a gentle push on her head. to get a little closer hoping she'd get the hint and open her mouth.

Shifting in a better position on the hard wood floor. she waisted no time pulling down my boxers and discarding any cloth near by us.

She took just the tip of my cock in her mouth.giving me tiny licks on the tip of my cock my body burned for her itching for more of her touch.

Her Mouth around me I tilted my head back as I imagined sliding my thick cock into her tight unused pussy. watching my cock disappear as I drove it deeper into her petite body.

Pushing Millie's head down further onto my cock. her body spasming while while she struggled against my hand.

That was tightly rapped around her hair grasping it into a makeshift ponytail.

holding her exactly where I needed her my legs almost buckled as I felt her gagging on my cock.

My head was in a state of euphoria while I pushed and pulled her head back and forth.

feeling the way her slobber slowly trickled down to my balls. looking down.

her eyes where watery and slightly tinted red.

focused on my pleasure her lips perfectly wrapped around my dick.

whimpered as I  trusted into her mouth are movements in sync

The world faded out as I groaned loudly and push her head down farther.

her nose brushing up against my pelvis as my orgasm hits. releasing her hair I sighed. leaning against the entrance door.

allowing it to hold me as she drained me of any remaining drops of children.

Pulling away and looking back up at me with pleading eyes she begged "can I give you more"

•°•°•°•°•°

Words: 616

Hey it's me just wanted to say hi and tell you that I tryed using a real name instead of  y/n
Idk I just feel like it adds some personality idk tho tell me how u feel about it in the comments