Masky x hoodie

It was a hot and steamy summer afternoon. and the boss agreed to give us proxy a day off which we gladly expected.

I mean who wouldn't?
given all the work we do me and Tim both sat lazily on the couch while he aimlessly searched through channels.

I groaned as I sat up from the couch. Feeling the sticky sweat that had gathered on the back of my legs.

Entering the kitchen I open the old fridge door. Grabbing two diet Cokes and heading back to my seat placing one cans on the table In front of Tim and opening the one I still held "thanks man" Tim grumbled as he continued to channel hop.

"found anything interesting yet" I questioned obviously I knew he hadn't but it served as a good conversation starter.

"if I had I wouldn't be changing the channel" he chided me his hazel colored eyes glaring up at me I rolled my eyes turning my attention back to the TV.

a blond haired news anchor ranted on about some missing person who they supposed is being held captive by some guy named Jeffrey woods.

"You hungry?" Tim said holding His phone out typing back to someone

"Yeah a little" I sighed "how bout pizza" he suggested

"that sounds good right about now" I said watching as he. Pressed whatever buttons where on his phone typing in the pizza places number he lifted the phone up to his ear that's when an idea popped into my head.

I reach over letting my hand rest on his thigh. my eyebrows raised as he talked to a worker on the other line of the phone "can I get two mega meat pizzas" he ordered as i ran my fingers up and down his thigh.

He pulled the phone away from his face covering the speaker with one hand "what the hell are You doing I'm on the phone" Masky snarls pulling the phone Back up to his ear.

"oh come on tim please" I cooed before he hardly mashed my face into his crotch hanging up with the worker on the.

Line after he finished our order "you really don't listen do you brian?" Masky questions the aura around him growing darker than his usual grumpy persona "it's unusual for u to act like such a bitch yea know" he said while pulling out a picking up a pack of cigarettes from off the coffee table beside him as he kept a tight hold on my hair.

Throwing the pack of cigarettes back on the table after he pulled out one of the Cancer sticks. and lit it in his mouth "w..when's the pizza coming" I opted for a different topic trying to change the subject and lifting my head from his very erect penis.

"You know if u wanna act like a bitch I'll treat you like one" he spoke as a puff of bitter smoke blew into my face. taking the cigarette out of his mouth he placed it onto the ash tray "what do u mean I was just-"

'smack'

My face tilted to the side cheek stinging from the impact "what the fuck dude " I screeched as I tried to pull my hair loose "oh shut up you've felt worse" Masky
Boasted pulling me back onto his lap holding me tight to his body.

I shifted on his lap scratching at his arms that bared me against him. the way his chest rose and fell against my back in an almost starved movements.

His hips are grinding up against my ass "aughhhhh~" I moan.

while I'm distracted he runs one of his gloves hands down my chest and pelvis grabbing a handful of my family jewels he circled the palm of his hand around the crotch area of my pants.

Even through the jeans the pleasure he gave was so intense my breathing was hard as I trusted my hips into his hand.

drool dribbling down my chin as my eyes rolled back into my head the world around me turning dark as I let out one last singular moan I could release.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing and resting my head on Maskys shoulder.

he'd moved me beside him while he removed and kicked his pants to the side. doing the same to me and shifting me back into his lap facing him.

He pulled off his Masky gifting me with the handsome view of his stippled chin and soft lips.

that I couldn't wait to bite and bloody I could almost even feel them wrapped around my cock

He wasted no time mashing are lips back together aggressively grinding his boner on my ass every now and then long deep moans spewed out of him

I had to drop I needed more "w..ea..wait" I said between a sloppy kiss pulling away as he held a tight grip on my waist stopping all  movement almost like he cared "I want to taste your..." He grinned wildly "you wanna taste my what?" He teased me for not being able to say it " I wanna taste your...cum " my dick twitched in my boxers at that moment.

the embarrassment turning me on even more "Good boy"hopping off his lap I needed to be down in front of him "come on worship me" Maskys ego was speaking lower and lower by the second. Grabbing each side of his boxers strap I pulled them down all the way to his ankles him shifting in order for me to get them off quicker

His girth pointed to the sky slightly curved towards himself  I'd say it was a good 5 or 6 inches and was definitely ready to perform

Precum leaked from the tip dripping down onto his stomach. using my pointer finger I gathered all of the juices that fell on his stomach and popped it right into my mouth.

moaning at its delicious salty taste swirling around my tongue Maskys breathing was hard his head pushed back into the couch and his hand to his side.

I like that look on him being completely submissive. it was so strange to see the alpha male himself timothy wright at my physical mercy.

Sticking my tongue out I gave his dick one long lick. from his balls all the way up to the tip.

he let out a long groan as I ran my teeth lightly over the tip. looking up at him I took him into my mouth bobbing my head slowly just on the tip.

'I don't know if I can fit his whole cock in my mouth' I thought as I kept bobbing my head slowly sinking lower on his dick.

his hand holding the back of my head. in another tight hold forcing me to take more than I could handle.

"Mmmph"

"Don't talk with your mouth full baby" Masky mummers while giving my cheek a little smack. signaling for me to continue pumping his cock. down my throat my eyes burned from the fire hot tears running down my cheeks.

His legs began to shake as I pushed him down my throat one last time. gagging on how thick and creamy his cum went down my throat.

filling my mouth to the brim.

Even as I pulled away with a pop  one last spurt of cum splattered on my face.

"Perfect" Timothy huffed looking down at me with lidded eyes.

°•°•°•°
Hey guys here's your chapter of the month 😭
I can't wait for school to be over next week. then I'll finally be able to post a little more probably not tho because I just be getting side tracked or my mind wanders mid story to something else.

anyways this chapter was more on the sexy time side as in less gruesome just so I can get in the writing mood again next chapter will most likely. For Masky I tried to portray him as switching between Timothy and Masky Tim being nicer and sweet and Masky being well Masky I hope it worked.

Anyways have a good day night or afternoon!🍌🐒🤭