(yandere) ticcitoby×reader (PT2)

Requested by:
Mommy1097864

Three weeks later.

Dark...

My eyes are covered by a dark fabric the cold metallic feel of a cuff. hugged tight against my wrist. I tug my arm again crying out from the sting of pain corseing through my wrist down to my elbow.

I let out a scream of sadness. continuously pulling at my chained arm. I know I'm on some type of bedding..I'm in his..bedroom if so this is much worse then getting chopped to death.

I use my other hand to try and pull my arm through the cuffs. Moving around is a lot better then sitting in darkness.

But I quickly pull away when I hear the door handle to my room turn and the loud stomp of heavy boots stepping on creaky floor boards.

"Stop screaming comet...you'll hurt your throat" his stuttering ass sounds as if he's coming from every direction. I don't know where he is I can't hear him moving on the wooden floors not even a hint of breathing. "where the fuck are you!" I scream again not giving a damn about losing my voice.

Sure I'm scared but I'm also sure I'm not going to show an ounce of fear."I'm right here comet" he whispers in my ear and I swipe my non dominant fist in the air hitting nothing.

He must have seen it coming and stepped back I growled at his closeness "you look cute sitting on my bed...in my clothes~ did you sleep well last night? Cause I know I did. you looked so cute curled up beside me~" he's switching topics too fast and my mind is spinning too fast to process any of it. I rub a finger on the side of my head "it hurts doesn't it" his tone is darker way heavier then normal finally I can hear him step closer and he tugs the black fabric from my eyes.

Everything around me is candle lit leaving the room just bright enough for us to see. each other but the corners of the room to still be trapped in shadows he reaches his palm out again with two pills of Tylenol "it's all I've got for now take it"

I gulp if he thinks I'm going to let him drug me he's dead wrong "I'll pass" I keep it short and simple. he doesn't seem to agree and the look on his face is none but a killers "take it" his voice deepens twords me and his eyes are shooting me a glare. his teeth are grinding from the movement of his jaw.

I wait a moment shooting him with the same glare he held "stupid bitch" he strikes me across the face and my head hits the wall beside me before I know it the door is slamming shut behind him. I listen to him storm downstairs and his footsteps go silent

Everything happened so fast and I think my meds have finally started to wear off.

I sniffle tears I'd been holding back for so long finally being released I let my body feel sorrow I need a break i need my medicine. my body feels so weak and helpless but i still work up enough strength to kick my feet.

I grab a pillow behind me and throw it at the graffitied wall across the room.

Reaching over I throw another then another until none remain on the bed.
but even then that's not enough I spread out over the bed on my back and kick the comforter he stole from my house off the bed. then slam my fist over and over into the mattress.

I let out one last battle cry before the rest of my energy depletes and I try to calm down. He obviously left the house again he does that a lot of the time he gets mad at me. he leaves me in this house chained to this medal bed post. no food,water,or bathroom breaks I try my hardest to hold it and go to sleep but i always wake up in a puddle and he comes back drunk and covered with blood.

Sadly today is one of those days.

From what I assume it's been a couple of hours now of me sitting in my own blatter failure.