(yandere)Ticci Toby×reader

•°•°•°
Requested by:
Mommy1097864

For your request I couldn't make up my mind on which story line to make so I decided to make to chapters with different stories this one's smut and the second is fluff 😁

•°•°•°

Mine...mine....mine

How many signs must I send that man get it she...is..mine.

I hate the way he looks at her it pisses me off. I hate the way he thinks he can have her is fucking maddening!

I wish I could just bash his face into the stone steps where he stands and just feel his face crushing beneath my boot. watching the pretty red spill everywhere.

'our comet will get scared' one of my voices sings a jolly little song. " I know that what do u think I am- 'clinically insane' "

the voice in my head taunts me. "s-shut up asshole" I say aloud this time I look around me in case somebody heard me.

looking back across the street from the darkened alleyway I gaze at my beautiful comet who is now inside wrapped in her favorite green cardigan.

shes fixing the position of the newest book arrivals on the display case. When that man from before walks up behind her whispering something in her ear.

I grabb one of the kitchen knives from my tool belt and launch it into the mans shoulder through the glass.

Final warning dick wad

I sit and watch from the dark while The bastard screams bloody Mary.

My woman looks shocked but looks my way. she knows I'm here she can feel it just as much as I can. I back further into the dark alley looking her up and down as I do. Even though the darkness my beautiful comet meets my eyes.

Before quickly looking away and crouching down to assist the older man on the floor. he pulls her further to the ground. thinking I would even dare to harm my comet.

A few minutes later I can hear the sound of a cop cars sirens pulling up in front of the book store and I smirk what a pussy.

I look over to my bike but I can't leave on or they're sure to notice and have some suspicions so Ill wait 'way to go dumbass' one of my voices scream into my ear and i flinch to the side covering my hurt eardrum

Recovering i Watch my comet space out while looking in my direction. I step a little closer letting the shadows hide my face but still able to be noticeable to her.

Her eyes widen and she quickly looks away from me again when a cop walks up to her for questioning. After a couple of Hours i starting to grow impatient and I can tell she's exhausted I wach as the last cop pulls out of the parking space and drives off leaving my comet alone in the dark evening.

Fucking numb nuts I thought as I watched her lock up the library for her injured boss. who was now in the hospital cop could have at least driven her home.

It's not safe out here what if somebody hurt her or worse...touched her I shake my head and follow behind her. I won't let anyone harm her I won't let anyone even talk to her she is mine all she needs is me.

I just have to make her see that. today
I grin as I wach her perky ass bounce as she walks down the street my cock plumping already.

(Y/n pov)

You called ma I say using my shoulder to hold up my phone. While I jossle around trying to find my house key "I was calling to see how things are going out there in the country side" her high pitched voice almost is siren like to loud.