𝐓𝐫𝐮 || 001

📍Chicago,Illinois

August 19,2021 ||3:45 pm

❝I'm so tired of this shit mane" Dayvon mumbled to himself as he counted his money with a blunt in his mouth

I'm so tired of this shit mane" Dayvon mumbled to himself as he counted his money with a blunt in his mouth.

This was his office and they all know not to walk in unannounced, the random women was in a all black lace set with long black heels on.

"Grandson como when you gon lemme do my thang" She seductively spoke as she closed the door locking it in the process.

Dayvon just shook his head as he took a quick pull from his blunt and sat it down on his blunt tray.

"Yo' ain't in hea fa me get yo ass back downstairs where the fuck yo ass belong" Dayvon spoke as he continued to count his money.

The woman rolled her eyes knowing how rude Grandson was.She slowly removed her bra that was holding up her sagging breast.

Quickly getting up Von grabbed her by the back of her neck unlocking the door and pushed her out.

Closing the door behind him Von dragged the girl down the stairs by the back of her head as she held on to his wrist trying to pull away from him.

"Turn 'dis shit off real quick"

Many of the naked females tried to turn off the music when it only took one of them.

Once the music was off Dayvon looked around with a mug on his face as he watched mostly of his men eitha counting money or getting head.

"Booka keep yo bitch down hea mane ion wanna kill anotha one of des bitches"

Booka waved him off as he continued to roll up.

Nobody told shorty to go up there, they all know not to fuck with Grandson.

"..And dat ain't my fucking girl"

Damn near slinging the women across the room Dayvon watched as cried running over to her 'friends' who comfort her as she cried holding the back of her head.