𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 || 007

📍Chicago,Illinois

September 3 ,2021 || 8:23 pmSame Day

Same Day

Memo had already made him a little pallet on the floor and was knocked out after he ate, a little while after Booka followed behind him

India and Durk was snuggled up on the couch talking about Gods knows what, had to be something nasty because India face would occasionally turn red.

Jayda was still under Grandson trying to get his attention while he sat there watching Tru and Riah interacting.

No lie it made Grandson feel some type of way watching someone else bringing out Tru big smile who isn't him nor his mother.

Riah tossed her head back letting out a fake laugh as Tru kept telling her jokes that wasn't even funny.

Seeing movement from the corner of her eye Riah watched as Grandson aggressively moved Jayda leg off him and headed towards the kitchen.

Before he disappeared Grandson tossed his head towards the kitchen indicating that she come to the kitchen. 

Giving him a slight nod Riah waited a few more minutes before removing Tru from her arms sitting her in the chair.

"I will be right back okay"

Tru nodded her head with a smile on her face. Walking into the kitchen Riah watched as Grandson stood infront of the counter probably getting more candy.

Riah walked in slowly trying to creep up on him, "Ma I can feel yo' sneakin' up behind me" Grandson spoke up closing the jar that held Sour Patch Watermelon Gummies.

Riah smacked her lips stepping beside him as she leaned again the counter, " Why you called me in here" URiah questioned as she watched Grandson shake his hand that held his candy.

"Damn just wanted ta check up on yo' since dat shit happened at da palisade"

A smile started to form on URiah lip causing Grandson to stop his chewing and eye her weirdly, "What the fuck yo ass smilin' fa"

URiah smiled instantly dropped into pout, "Why the fuck yo ass poutin' fa na" Grandson questioned again dusting his hands off causing the sugar to hit the floor.

"Grandson stop talkin to me like that but I'm okay"

Grandson slowly nodded his head but not ignoring that little accent, "I love yo hair like 'dat Mama". URiah rolled her eyes at his compliment.

"Thank you boo, this my first time doing my hair and I feel like I did good. Clipped my ends and everythi-"

Grandson cut her off being funny but he ain't really ask fa allat he just liked her hair. "Ma ain't ask fa allat stop 'dat talm.

URiah smacked her lips walking off from him.

Grandson reached out and grabbed her upper hand pulling her close to him, "Foenem I was just jokin' ", he pulled her hair off her shoulder running his hand from her shoulder to her hand interlocking them.

URiah looked down at they hands giving Grandson hand a little squeeze sending tingles through both of their bodies before looking back up at him.

"What's your name"

Grandson bit his bottom lip pondering should he tell her or not, " Dayvon n' dont be just callin' ma name out loud" Dayvon stated bring they hands up to look over her long nude and white nails that had 3 hearts on her index finger.

There was also a ring placed on the same index finger that just made her soft hands looks even more sexier.

"Whatever Dayvon, my name is URiah so you can stop calling me Ma or Mama"

Dayvon smacked his lips, "Nah luh blindfold". Riah snatched her hand away from his pushing him, "Did you really just call me blindfold".

Dayvon humped his shoulders as he started leaning against the counter, "Wha yo' from though 'dat luh accent be showin' out"

"Oh fuck off you tart I'm from Edinburgh"

Dayvon let out a laugh, "Wha 'dat at". URiah was now leaning against the entrance of the kitchen,she wasn't going back over there by him.

"The inner borough of London,England"

Dayvon questioned why she was in Chicago and her response was College. URiah was majoring in Chemical Engineering and Chicago just had all the best programs.

"Oi about your $150 I still have i-". Dayvon shook his head stopping her, "Nah yo' can keep dat shit".

Before URiah can respond there was Jayda,"Damn Grandson what's taking you so long"

URiah didn't even say nothing she just walked away, as she was leaving Jayda purposely bumped her as she walked in.

Being nosey Riah walked towards the stairs not actually going up them, "Why you keep ignoring me but talking to that bitch. I'm trying to more than friend"

"Damn tryna be ma cousin ah some foenem ion play like 'dat" Dayvon responded, " No you know what I mean. Let's go and we can leave Tru here with them. Ion know why I keep trying to be friends with that little brat"

In a reflex Dayvon pushed Jayda afterwards causing her to fall back. "Watcha mouth", Dayvon stepped over here as she put her head in her hands.

Jayda literally has a whole son and boyfriend, there's no reason why she should be all up on Dayvon moving single as ever.

lmfaoao he ain't gon hit another female, just tryna make him mean,rough and rude ah little

lmfaoao he ain't gon hit another female, just tryna make him mean,rough and rude ah little.💀