❝𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞❞ || 002

📍Chicago,Illinois

August 21,2021 ||7:45 am

Tru stirred out her sleep as she felt the need to use the bathroom

Tru stirred out her sleep as she felt the need to use the bathroom. Removing the cover Tru quickly made her way into her very own pastel pink bathroom.

Once she was done Tru went towards her dads bedroom where she knows he's still asleep.

It's a little too early for Dayvon to be woke.

Struggling to reach the doorknob Tru let out a tired sigh before the door was finally opened.

Tru climbed into the bed giving Dayvon a kiss on the cheek, "goodmorning dadda".

Tru reached over him to grab one of his phones off the charger that was on the nightstand.

Running out the room Tru made sure she closed the door behind her heading back into her unicorn themed bedroom.

Knowing that she grabbed the right phone,which doesn't have a password on it.Tru swiftly opened the phone opening his camera roll that was filled with her.

Pressing the record button Tru started the video as she smiled at the camera. " today me will be doing another face woutine so don ask me how many times i'm going do it jusd mind youw business an wadch me okay? okay"

Tru walked into her bathroom sitting the phone on the counter so she can grab her footstool,Putting the footstool up against the counter Tru propped the phone up so they can see her now.

"first i'm going do bwush my teeth because who wands a sdanky breath" Tru spoke as she gave the camera a stank face.

Tru continued to talk to the camera as she pulled her toothbrush and toothpaste out the cup holder.

Turning on the hot water Tru wet her toothbrush first before she added a little too much of toothpaste.

"if you dond bwush youw teeth like this you nasdy"