𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝 || 008

📍Chicago,Illinois

September 5 ,2021 || 2:22 pm

URiah pressed the submit button that was displayed on the bottom left hand side or her screen

Riah is taking online classes so here was an essay and a few decisions questions that needed to be get done before 11:59 pm.

Closing her MacBook Pro that was placed on top of her white and gold desk URiah carefully picked up the sleeping Ferret holding her like the baby she was.

Walking downstairs URiah carefully put Whisper in the hammock. URiah walked to the kitchen washing her hands then opened one of the Mason Jars to grab some Frooties.

Faintly hearing her phone ring Riah walked back up the stairs heading to her home office where she left her phone.

Seeing an Unknown number trying to facetime her, URiah fingers was hovering over the red button but realized it was probably Tru.

Hitting the green button instead Riah was meet with Tru who had her phone propped up on something as she at her food.

"hey pretty princess" Tru spoke as she moved her hair back with her arm, "Hey what happened to your head"

Riah laughed as she watched Tru humped her shoulders but continued to eat, "can you come and do my haiw because i need this haiw off my head"

"Yeah but you have to ask your dad first"

Tru grabbed her phone and jumped out of the island chair, "dadda" Tru called out standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Not hearing anything Tru stood infront of the basement door, a door which was told to never go in, but being the child she was Tru went in anyways.