𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 || 004

📍Chicago,Illinois

August 25,2021 || 4:32 pmSame Day

Same Day

URiah and India continue to make small talk as they made they way to Dick's Sporting Goods

URiah and India continue to make small talk as they made they way to Dick's Sporting Goods. URiah rubbed over her chest as she felt a ping of pain that didn't last long.

"You doing okay for real though" India inquired as she watched URiah rubbed her chest. "Yeah you know the pain come and goes" URiah gave India a smile that didn't fully reach her eyes.

India nodded her not questioning her any further, "your really pretty like a umm princess and and yous hair is really long"

Tru rambled as she looked up at URiah with a messy face, "Thank you pretty girl, I love your hair also" URiah responded softening her voice a little.

"thank you my dadda did it he took really really long"

URiah just nodded her head lowkey zoning Tru out, "Thats them right there, Grandson is the one with dreads in" India spoke up as they walked towards the guys who was standing outside the store probably waiting on them.

"Bitch there's 2 with dreads and that's not including Durk"

India smacked her lips, "Parentheses legs bitch" India quickly rushed out as they approached the group.

URiah looked down at the 2 guys legs to figure out who legs was parentheses. "Gyatt Damn Grandson" URiah spoke to herself as she watched him smile down at Tru.

Aww look at his smile, him so handsome

"dadda look at the pretty princess she talk funny"

Grandson looked up at URiah who was already looking up at him. Grandson smile instantly faded away and gave her blank stare before looking back down at Tru.

"Well fuck you too lame ass nigga" URiah mumbled before introducing herself to everyone skipping Grandson on purpose.

"Baby lets go to Spencer's" India grabbed Durk hand quickly trying to depart from the group, " You dirty bitch" URiah chuckled as she watch India face damn near turn read.