𝐙𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞 || 009

📍Chicago,Illinois

September 5,2021 || 4:25 pmSame Day

Same Day

❝Are you hungry" Ri questioned Tru as they walked out the beauty supply store hand in hand

Are you hungry" Ri questioned Tru as they walked out the beauty supply store hand in hand. "no not weally i wand a sebwa cake". Ri unlocked the door putting Tru in her seat and making sure the seatbelt was on.

"If you was hungry what would you eat and please dont say McDonalds".

Ri tossed the bag to the passenger seat and turned in her seat so she wouldn't have to look over her shoulder.

"what's wrong widh that" Tru snapped smacking her lips at the end.

Ri held her hands up in surrender, "Seems like I hit a nerve,I was just saying boo". Tru let a sigh looking out the window, " I know you not mad".

Tru folded her arms letting out another exaggerated sigh as she crossed her legs." Tru" URiah called her name 2 more times trying to get her attention.

"I guess you ain't getting no zebra cake". Tru stopped looking out and window and unfolded her arms, "no i'm sorry". URiah turned back around at looked at Tru.

Riah let out a sigh, "Cant be ignoring people when you hear someone talking to you or can't get what you want. How would you feel if I ignored you when you asked for that zebra cake"

"mad",Tru mumbled now looking down at her fingers. "Speak up now I can't hear you". Tru picked her head up and looked at URiah, "i would be mad".

Ri nodded her head, "Right you would be mad. We can get McDonald but you have to eat first before getting any sweets okay". Tru nodded her head as she starts sniffing.

URiah reached back to unbuckle Tru and pulled her in front with her, she didn't mean to make her cry.

In a instant Tru started crying, "Why you crying" Riah questioned moving her seat back so Tru can sit in her lap.

" i made you mad" Tru responded leaning forward to lay on Ri chest. URiah rubbed her back in a soothing manner before speaking.

"You didn't make me mad okay so stop crying so we can eat"