╭──────⊰⊹⊱──────╮

chapter one

╰──────⊰⊹⊱──────╯

A WOMAN STOOD still from a high hill. Her eyes stared at the cottage below the elevated land. And then, she walked away, slowly disappearing with every step she took. At the same time, a young female woke up. Her eyes blinks a few times before they widened.

"This is not my room!? Did I get kidnapped?!" She muttered, sitting up. Her head shook rapidly, examining the room. "The kidnapped is smart and a fucking idiot at the same time! The window is not to away from the bed and it looks like the house seems to be in a remote area! Where nobody would've to live!" Y/n sarcasm said to herself.

She flinched at the sudden sound of a paper. She sighed, debating to herself whether she would go to it or wait for something to happen, she choose the second option, it feel safer.

5 minutes. Nothing happens. Y/n stand up and carefully walked towards the table. Upon seeing the envelope that is resting on top of the wood, she grabbed it and frankly opened it.

「 Dear Chosen Savior,

It is I, your one and only- okay I stop. You may be wondering why you wake up in a bedroom that isn't yours right? Well... I have chosen you to protect the traveller. And yes, you're the chosen one. YOUR THE CHOSEN ONE SAVIOR! So it might be stupid of me to not give you a house to live in, oh you don't have to worry about the money nor anything when it comes to the house I will take care of that.

You're not a vision wielder btw, but you can control all elements. Pretty OP am I right? You can pick your weapon(s) and still access some parts of the player's command. If your also wondering would this fantasy of yours; creating a harem will work, maybe. Who knows? ;) Alright you bitch, go explore the cottage I make. I literally had to argue with Celestia to make your WONDERFUL dream come true, so be thankful >:( And you don't age unless it's already after like 50 years. P.S: My pronoun is she/her if u want to know.

Sincerely, The one who shall not be name. /j
Sincerely, A.H 」

Y/n couldn't help but chuckle at her humor. Although, it wasn't hard to put two and two together. With the words; 'traveller', 'vision wielder', and 'Celestia'. She immediately knew that she's inside Genshin Impact. But why does the traveller needs a savior? Isn't she or he the savior? Perhaps, She's in an alternate universe!? Why does the traveller need some savings from her?! And why does she's not panicking!?

"Hey wait- Sino ang Traveller? Lumine or aether? Abyss Prince Aether is also a win-win situation for me!" Y/n exclaimed, walking outside the room she was in.

"Who's the traveller?"

Y/n stood still, her eyes widened. As realizing started to kicks in. ⟬ No! No! No!! I knew I want to have a fucking harem! But I thought it would be a reverse harem! What will my family react to me being missing!? Am I even 17 years old?! No that can't be... Damn... I could have get kidnapped in my world or something, but no! I get iskei into genshin!! ⟭

As our lovely protagonist slowly calms down, she quickly takes notice that there are four closed doors and a set of stairs. "...let's check them out, yeah..?"

Taking a deep breath, "alright. Y/n, do the thing." She pointed to the door in front of her, then to the door near her, next she point towards the door that is further left, and finally to the door right beside her. Repeating this process 3x, she made her decision to open the second door: follow by the door further left: the door in front of her: and lastly, the door beside her left side.

Y/n makes her way towards the oak door, then opens it; only to be met with an office. "Damn, at least I can do my school works despite I'm in genshin." She rolled her eyes. She tried to sound happy, but her voice crack a little.

Next, she move to the further left door. A small bedroom; Y/n stayed quiet. Moving towards the last one, and it's a bedroom. With a balcony. "A.H! Why you gotta make this as a guest room?!" She yelled.

How would she know that the room she woke up in is her room? Simple it has all her needed things, and there's an art that said; THIS IS Y/N'S ROOM FUCKERS! - a.h, with the same handwritten note.

Y/n proceed to go down the stairs. Seeing an open area living room, "oh nice..." Walking inside the room, she saw a kitchen on the left side of hers, and a door. Y/n walked out of the kitchen, moreover the living room; her [E/C] eyes spotted a dark indigo door and a design weapon like?

Deciding again to herself. She goes to the door and unlocks it. Her eyes stare at every weapon that Hoyoverse and Mihoyo have to offer in the game.

However, there's one that stands out more than the rest. In the middle of the room, a table and another small- like smaller table sat on top of the table that is covered by a protective glass or whatever you call it. Another folded paper is in front of it. Thinking that A.H wrote the note, Y/n opened it, and she is right again! Okay, idk if this funni or not- so- I stop with the bad humor-

「 Hello, you piece of shit.

It is me again. Remove the protective case, and put on the bracelet and ring. It gives you another set of powers that only you can use! OP rea- I'm breaking the fourth wall ^-^ no other person can use those items, only you and me :) consider that as a welcome to your new home gift!

And you're believed to be missing back in your real world if you want to know.

Goodbye, A.H 」

Taking off the glass and CAREFULLY putting it on the floor. Y/n grabbed the bracelet that is connected to the ring and wore it. She admired the jewelry, and forget about the fact that she is literally considered to be missing. The gold wrapped around her wrist, to her middle finger nicely; a diamond placed onto the ring that shimmers whenever the sunlight touches, apart from the rare jewel, a bright gentle light of green caught her attention.

An emerald located at the center, stars make their way down the ring and to the bracelet. She has never seen anything like this back in her world; usually, it is a pair of bracelets and rings, worn separately.

Y/n softly smiled, watching the sunlight hits the rare pair of gems; as both of the diamond and emerald glimmers. She would never know what's Celestia has plan to do with her. She just have to wait after 50 years.

 She just have to wait after 50 years