✦✧✦

╭──────⊰⊹⊱──────╮

chapter three

╰──────⊰⊹⊱──────╯

AETHER ONLY had that feeling... The feeling of being watched all the time. But, for some reason; that feeling vanished. He knew that his traveling companion didn't notice because she always thinking about food.

Every single time, he tried to catch the person. Every time, he fails.

It's not just him that noticed thousands - if not - millions of bags of mora laying near them. Almost like it is meant for them only. Until he woke up in an unfamiliar place, with bars. Aether immediately recognized the symbol presented in front of him, Fatui.

He shook his head, trying to find his traveling companion. His eyes spotted a smaller figure in a cage; sleeping peacefully.

The sound of rough footsteps is heard,  as the Fatui Agent saluted. "At last, after all those weeks... You are so difficult to track out, Traveller." The 6th Fatui Harbinger, the Balladeer, grinned. "You there," Scaramoche's attention went to the agent in charge of watching him. "Don't let the Traveller escape."

The agent flinched, "understood, sir."

Scaramoche glared at the Traveller before walking away. The fear that he's always had ever since he encountered the Fatui becomes true. Now, he wishes that what they going to do with him doesn't hurt - never mind, this is the Fatui we're talking about.

· · ─────── ·★· ─────── · ·

"Y/n? Fucking come out, you whore."

A chuckles echoes around the room. One might find it creepy, but for him. He knew whose laughter it is. The said woman appeared, sitting on his desk. "Geez Scara~ no need to act like that you know." She said. "Tch, get off my table already!" Scaramoche shouted, as Y/n jumped down and walked towards the fandango man. "Keep on shouting like that, Childe might hear you Scara."

Although, no one can't withstand the Balledeer's demeanor. She, for some reason, can resist his attitude. "Shut up bitch," he resorted back. Y/n looked at him with the MOST innocent face she could conjure, "Then make me."

ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ, ⁱᵈⁱᵒᵗ, ᵈᵘᵐᵇᵃˢˢ, ˢᵗᵘᵖⁱᵈ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˢⁱᵐᵖ. ʸ/ⁿ. Scaramoche pinned her up onto the wall, staring at her lips with his haft-lidded eyes. "Scara-"

Y/n's eyes widened. She can feel his lips pressed onto her lips. After what seemed to be an hour, he pulled away. "Will that shut you up enough?" He smirked.