✦✧✦✧

╭──────⊰⊹⊱──────╮

╭──────⊰⊹⊱──────╮

chapter four

╰──────⊰⊹⊱──────╯

HER HEELS MAKE A steady noise while walking toward the office of the Acting Grandmaster. "Jean?" She asked, and a gentle hum was heard. "The traveller was found at the outskirts of Mondstadt, presuming to pass out and injured as well."

Jean immediately stand up, eyes held of concern. "Is he okay now? Lisa? Does Barbara have healed him already?" She questioned. "Yes. However, since some parts of his body are brutally wounded; he is staying at the Hospital right now." Lisa replied as the Acting Grandmaster sighed. "Shall we call [N/N]? She will able to help the traveller more than any medic in Mondstadt," she suggested.

"I'm afraid that we have disturbed her already enough in these past days..."

A knock caught the attention of both women. "A-Acting Grandmaster Je-Jean, Ate Y/n is h-here." He said, the two girls looked at each other in relief. The door once again opened; "Mika, you can go now. I will be helping you later, okay?" Y/n smiled. Mika nodded, walking off.

"What is the reason why you are here?"

"I can't visit my two favorite girls?-"

The two ladies flush. "I'm joking! I'm joking!" She laughed, unaware that they wished they were her favorites. "Y/n, could you go to the infirmary? I assume you're already familiar with the Traveller?" Jean inquired, patiently waiting for her reply. "Yep! May I ask why though?"

"He was found on the outskirts of Mondstadt, heavily injured."

Y/n nodded, "I shall go now! Don't worry I won't be too long!" She walked outside the office. "I guess the transportation spell still needs some practice..." Y/n muttered. Once again, she sighed.

"Ah, Y/n, hello."

She turned around to see who had called her name, "Blueberry head!" Y/n 'accidentally' shouted. Which the other citizens of Mondstadt stared at her with wide eyes, but after feeling a certain glare from someone; they returned to minding their own business.

Keaya didn't care what kind of nicknames she used for him, as long as she was the one saying it. Yes, people might say this is favoritism; but for him, it is something else.

"If I may inquire, where are you heading?" He asked. "To the infirmary, would you like to accompany me there?" Y/n replied with her question to him. Keaya smiled, "of course, I would love to."

The two walked down the path toward the well-known clinic. One of the guards in front of the entrance noticed their silhouette, "Greetings Calvary Captain." He bowed his head in a sight of respect, his eyes looking at the person beside the captain. Y/n smiled and do a little wave, sure it seems innocent to others. But, for the knight; was sweating all over. Perhaps he's scared of her? No... That can't be possible! what a mere noble girl could do to him?