✦✧

╭──────⊰⊹⊱──────╮

chapter two

╰──────⊰⊹⊱──────╯

DAYS TURNED INTO weeks, weeks turned to months, months into years... Y/n had been trying to learn how her weapon worked. And just like the note said, A.H took care of all of her necessities. The feeling of homesickness slowly washed away like a leaf floating on top of a river, letting the waves drive it away.

She missed her home... Her family, her friends... Y/n forget their faces, how sad. That's what the consequences of getting picked by the Assistance. Slowly forgetting, their face hides behind the darkest of her mind, never to be remembered ever again.

Oh, but, where is she now?

The sounds of shoes squawking, and the noise of a weapon being trained can catch anyone's attention. The way she swings her staff so elegantly, her movements move fluidly, like she's dancing. [H/C] hair that simply flows with the wind, and how could no one ever forget her eyes? [E/C] hue shines brightly underneath the sunlight.

One late afternoon. A wandering bard had heard the rumors of a figure, standing still on a mountain. Seemingly watching them while they're asleep... This appears to happen two years ago
And, yet, The Knight of Favonious and the Darknight Hero haven't made a move on this mysterious figure.

He, himself, is also curious about this rumor. So, he took this as an opportunity to meet them. Night after night, he waited at the mountain where the strange person had always been spotted. But they never show up.

Could this person be afraid of him?

He figure it was no use, waiting for someone to arrive just because of a stupid rumor, lingering around Mondstadt. He thought this night would be the same as always.

His eyes saw a black cloak. However, what caught his interest is the shiny jewel that hangs onto the person's hand. It shimmers every time the light from the moon hits them. Alas, the waiting has come to end.

She had hope that the bard has already given up. Although, she wants to meet him, but given a role to play. She couldn't. Y/n stopped once she had reached her destination. Mondstadt's noisy streets were now quiet. Not a single citizen outside.

In an instant, music is heard. She know who plays the instrument, and she knew that she will not escape him again. Y/n sighed. Oh, how she wishes to go back to her home world.

It leaves her no choice, but to follow where the melody came from. Just like she predicted. The infamous wandering bard sat on a tree branch, playing his lyre, gracefully.

"Hello! What are you doing here at this time of night?"

Y/n stared at him, debating to herself whether it would be great to at least be on good terms with the Anemo Archon. "Taking a late night scroll, O' kind bard," she replied. Her hand found its way through the tip of her hood, as she began to place it down. Letting the male gaze at her.