【 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 】

Hello : l - Hello there! How are you today stranger? Ah, you want to know my name? I don't think you need that

Hello : l - Hello there! How are you today stranger? Ah, you want to know my name? I don't think you need that. After all... You are precisely a nobody.

Hello : ll - Greetings. You may address me as [Fake Name], pleasured to meet you.

Chat : Mondstadt - The City of Freedom... I rarely visit the nation, due to certain circumstances of mine. Although, the people of Mondstadt are kind! Well, maybe some might be wary of you first... But that doesn't make you not enjoy Mondstadt! It's a really fun nation if you didn't do anything suspicious.

Chat : Liyue - Liyue is literally the Chinese version of Genshin- Anyway! Even if Liyue is being led by Lady Nigguang since their archon seems to have given that responsibility to her, the citizens of Liyue still worship the Geo Archon; unlike a certain nation. Ahem- my apology for that.

Chat : Inazuma - Inazuma? I have been there before, way before the Vision Degree hunt. The Raiden Shogun is somewhat terrifying to meet in real life... Good thing I didn't get struck by lighting! Oh, the places are really beautiful! Just don't do anything that made the Commission arrest you.

Chat : Sumeru - Ah, nature. Back in my place, nature is rare to see; you can see many mechanics everywhere! Although, why is there no statue of the Dendro Archon? I heard that she's worshiped in this nation... It's really funny how Azar trust me with keeping a secret of Lesser Lord Kusanali. Karma will soon come~ Oh, please, he deserves whatever karma gets for him.

When It Rains - It's relaxing to watch the droplets fall from the sky... It also makes me feel like I'm back in my old place! Oh, why don't we play in the rain? It's so much fun!

After The Rain - Ew. The ground is wet again. Meh, the sun will do its thing anyway. Even if I enjoyed the rain, the aftermath can be such a pain.

When the Sun Is Out - Sunlight. I hate that shit. It kept on giving me sunburn when I train! However, it's good to be out once in a while~ I love staying inside, but our body needs some vitamins from the sun.

When It Snow - Snow! Ohh!! We could build a snowman! Or we could have snowball fights! Huh? Sorry for dragging you... I'm just excited! You see from when I grew up; it rarely snows, or it didn't.

When It's Windy : l - Damn, Venti. Stop with the strong wind, you making my hair looks messy!

When It's Windy : ll - I believe I can fly~ Ek! Okay, note to self; don't try jumping up from a roof if someone isn't gonna save you. Fucking bitch, your lucky I know how to use my magic.

Good Morning - Morning... Hm? Do you think I sleep? Haha. I'm going to sleep. Don't fucking disturb me unless it's for an emergency.

Good Afternoon - Good Afternoon! Would you like some tea?