¿ꋪ𝕰𝔇₳ℭፕቿዕ.2?

"This is your - our world, the universe

"This is your - our world, the universe."

She wonders why it meant so important for her mother to say those words. She knew she is a star, and her homeland is the universe.

Those words would always be replayed in her mind, every time she wishes to be somewhere far away from her homeland.

But even the stars know their limit. Either someone or something blocked the path to being the greatest.

A simple mistake was all it took for the generations of stars to be gone.

"No, no, no, no, no," a single word repeatedly left her mouth. She stare at what was left of her home. She had lost all hope. Yet, her ears caught up with the sounds of crying children.

Her legs immediately ran in that direction, a slight of hope. Then, her eyes winded.

Twins. A girl and a boy. They look so alike if it wasn't for the strand of colored hair. She had carried them, soothing the cries.

"Give them to me."

She shooked her head. She knows who the voice belongs to. "Your sister is safe. Isn't she your last family?"

She wants to say yes, yet the children she is holding are important. The cosmos needs them. It needs them to exist.

"How disappointing, sister..."

Her eyes held the water that falls to her face from the bottom of her heart. She had failed. Again.

"I'm sorry! I can give it back! Give these back to my only sister!"