It's just a dare: Part 1

Hey guys, before we get started I just to say that I'm doing a collab with Jay1123432 and we thought it will be cool if I do the first two chapters and she can last two. Check out her stuff, it's really good and I really hope you like this. Lots of love ❤️.

Luke's POV

Me and the boys just got back from school and we decided to rehearsal in the studio. I'm in a band called Sunset Curve with my best friends: Alex, Reggie, and Bobby. We finished rehearsal sooner than I expected and we decided to take a break.

Luke: What do you guys want to do?

Reggie: Let's play truth or dare.

Alex: No. The last time we played truth or dare, Bobby got arrested for running around the neighborhood only wearing his underwear.

Bobby: We promise not to mention that again. And besides, nothing bad is going to happened.

Reggie: Are we going to play or not.

Luke: I'm in.

We continue playing back-and-forth and it was so much fun. Bobby dared Reggie to do a stupid dance in front of passing girls and it was hilarious. Alex being the party pooper he is always picks truth to avoid getting hurt or arrested. But now it's Bobby turn to ask the question.

Bobby: I chose Luke.

Luke: What?

Bobby: Luke, truth or dare.

Luke: Um, dare.

Bobby: Alright, I dare you to ask out a girl and I get to pick who it is.

Alex: WHAT?! Luke, you can't do that. That's low even for you.

Reggie: Why do you have to go that extreme, Bobby?

Alex: Even Reggie agrees, Luke. You can't do it.

Luke: Bobby I have to agree with them.

Bobby: Oh okay, guess that means you aren't that brave as I thought.

Luke: What did you say?

Alex: Luke it's a trap.

Bobby: I'm just saying that little Lukey here is scared to take the dare.

Luke: I'm not scared.

Alex: Luke?

Bobby: Are you gonna prove me wrong and take the dare.

We have a stare down and I was over my limit. I can go over my rage limit really fast. If I'm under 50 I'm good, but if it's over 50 you better run. I block out Alex and Reggie convincing me not to take it but I didn't.

Luke: I'll do it.

Bobby: Great.

R and A: Ughhhhhh

Bobby: See you tomorrow at school.

Bobby left and I immediately regret my decision.

(The next day)

This is going to be the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I have to go out on a date with a girl I don't even know and it's all because of a dare. Why did I accepted this stupid dare? We were in music class and I saw the guys in the back. Reggie wrapped his arm around Flynn while she kissed him on the cheek. And Alex was holding hands with Willie. When they saw me, Flynn and Willie waved while Alex and Reggie couldn't even look at me. Can't say I blame them.

Ms. Harrison was giving us the lesson until everyone saw someone walking through the door.

???: I'm so sorry I'm late, Ms. Harrison. My Dad's car broke down and I had to walk.

Ms. H: It's no problem. Everyone this Julie Molina.

I look up from my songbook and saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her curly brown hair, her beautiful eyes that I could get lost in, that smile on her face. Wow. I really hope Bobby doesn't pick her because if he did, I'm going to jump off a building.

Ms. H: Julie, why don't you sit next to Luke? Luke can you raise your hand.

Reluctantly, I did and she sat right next to me.

Julie: Hi I'm Julie.

Luke: Luke Patterson.

She smiled at me and we focus on the lesson in front of us. Once class was over, Bobby walked up to my locker and tap me on the shoulder.

Bobby: I know who you are going to ask?

Luke: Please tell me it's not Carrie.

Bobby: Nope it's someone else. You see that girl over there.

He pointed behind me and when I turned around, Julie was right there. Why does the world hate me?

Luke: Yeah?

Bobby: That's the girl you're asking out.

Luke: I don't think so. She's new and it's easy to early for her.

Bobby: Are you doing the dare or not?

Luke: *muttered* I hate you.

I walked towards her and gave her my best smile.

Luke: Hey Julie.

Julie: Hey Luke. Didn't expect to see you twice on a row.

Luke: Yeah I have one of those unrecognizable faces.

We both laughed and she look up to see my eyes. I did the same and couldn't stop smiling. I break the trance and begin speaking.

Luke: So I was wondering, if you're not too busy, maybe we can go out this weekend.

Julie: I like that. Can I have your phone number?

Luke: Sure, no problem.

We both put in our numbers and we went to our next classes. I walked over to History class and I'm already dreading it. That's when I heard a very high pitch.

Carrie: Oh LUKEY.

Luke: I'm not in the mood, Carrie.

Carrie: This will only take a second.

Luke: *sighs* What is it?

Carrie: I was wondering if you maybe want to go to the movies this weekend. There's this new rom-com movie that seems interesting.

She does little drawings on my hand but I pulled away.

Luke: Sorry Carrie but I'm going out with someone this weekend.

Carrie: Can't you cancel it?

Luke: Sorry no.

Carrie: Who's more important than me?

Julie: Hey Luke.

I look up and saw Julie coming towards me.

Julie: I'm so excited this weekend. I was thinking we could go see that new Ant-man movie if you want.

Luke: Yeah of course. I love action movies.

Julie: Great, I'll see you later.

She went back to her sit and I couldn't stop smiling at her. But I got interrupted by Carrie snapping her fingers at me.

Carrie: Seriously Luke, her? You could do so much better.

Luke: And you think I could do better than you?

She was speechless and went back to her sit while for the whole class period I was staring at Julie. I hate Bobby so much right now. I was over by my locker again when someone shouted my name.

???: PATTERSON!

Can this day get any worst?

_______________________________________

I hope you like this part. Again this is a collab with Jay1123432 so make sure you read her stuff. You will also see chapter two in her profile very soon.

Make sure to comment or vote

Byeeeeeeeee 😁