Who done it? Part 2

Narrator's POV (Been a while)

Where we last left off, everyone was gathered around Carlos and reading a card that said Game on. Nobody had any clue what the card meant. But they are about to find out.

Julie: Is there anything on the back of the card, Mr. Bass?

Reggie turned over the card and saw the first clue of tonight.

Reggie: Yes, there is.

Flynn: What does it say?

Alex: It says, "Congratulations on finding the first clue. Solve this riddle to find the first clue."

Luke: What does the riddle say?

Alex: Follow a string to a box containing the next clue while doing the puzzle to open it. The box contains the next clue to my murder.

Willie: So we need to find a string?

Flynn: Looks like it.

Julie: Everyone, look around to find a string.

Everyone split up to find the string they were looking for, but it was harder than it looked. Alex looked at the kitchen, Flynn looked at the living room, Willie looked at the dining room, Reggie looked at the laundry room, and Julie looked at her room. Suddenly, Luke got everyone's attention.

Luke: Hey guys, over here.

Everyone followed him quickly and made their way back to the kitchen.

Luke: I found the string.

Reggie: All we have to do is follow it.

Everyone followed Luke outside and made their way to the studio. When they arrived, they saw Rose with the box and the clue.

Rose: Bonjour.

Alex: Well, hello, madam.

Rose: Here is the box. You have to find 6 letters around the room. Once you find them, there will be a number to unlock the box. Good luck.

Rose gave them the box, and they all noticed that there was a lock with 6 combination numbers.

Julie: Okay, let's split up. Flynn and I will take one side, Alex and Reggie, on one side, and Willie and Luke are on side. Everyone got it?

Everyone nodded and went their separate ways. As they were looking around, Alex and Reggie whispered to each other.

Alex: Mr. Bass, may I ask you a question?

Reggie: Certainly, Mr. Drums. What is it?

Alex: What do you think about Mr. Strings and Ms. Sing together?

Reggie: I believe that they have amazing chemistry. Why do you ask?

Alex: What if we get those two together?

Reggie: That is an interesting suggestion.

Alex: So you'll do it with me?

Reggie: Yes, sir.

As they were looking around, Alex and Reggie found one of the cards with the letter in it.