Runaway Royal: Part 6

Julie's POV

Me, Flynn, and Willie are at the airport waiting for our plane to Penzance. It was taking forever and we kept going up to the counter to see if the plane is delayed or not. Luckily it's not and we got on the plane. A few hours later, we've arrived at Penzance in one piece. Everything looks so beautiful but now is not the time for sight seeing. Right now, we have to find Luke. And their boyfriends but mostly Luke. I really hope that Flynn's plan work.

Luke's POV

I was getting ready for my forced marriage until I heard a knock on my door.

Luke: If it's you dad, don't come in!

???: It's not your dad.

I looked at my door confused and went towards my door. When I opened it, I saw Carrie in a pink silk room. Guessing she needs more to get ready for the wedding.

Luke: Carrie, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to get ready?

Carrie: I was, but I wanted to talk to you first. Can I come in?

Luke: Yeah, come in.

I let her come in and we sat down on my bed. There was a silence between us until Carrie decided to start the conversation.

Carrie: Luke, I just want to say that this whole wedding thing is not my idea. It was dad's. He only cared about the money.

Luke: Seriously, why would he do that?

Carrie: To get richer, maybe? I never wanted to get married this way. I honestly thought your dad will fight  against it until he changed his mind.

Luke: Hold on, backup. Did you say that my dad was against it?

Carrie: Yeah. When me and my dad came over, I overheard them arguing about the marriage. Your dad said that he will prefer you to marry someone for love. But that change when he came over to our kingdom with a happy grin saying they should do the marriage. It was weird to be honest.

Luke: My dad said I had no other choice but to agree for the marriage.

Carrie: Did he do anything unusual lately?

Luke: He's been hanging out with Caleb more.

Carrie: Do you think there something going on with them?

Luke: Only one way to find out.

I pull out my phone to text Alex and Reggie about a plan on how Caleb got closer with my dad. They agreed and went off to find some evidence.

Carrie: I really hope they find something.

Luke: Trust me, me too.

And just like that, Carrie was sent off to get in her wedding dress and I was called by Caleb that the wedding will start in 30 minutes.

Luke: Okay, just one question.

Caleb: What is it, your majesty?

Luke: How did you convince my father with this marriage?

Caleb: Let's just say that I had to persuade him a bit.

He then left the room with a sinister look on his face. I really hope there's something or someone who will stop this wedding.

Julie's POV

Me, Flynn, and Willie surprisingly made passed the guards and into the castle. We disguise ourselves as waiters so that we can get passed them. And again, it surprisingly works. Once we were inside, we took off our disguises and we put on our most fanciest clothes. While inside, we looked everywhere for our boyfriends. And just when I was about to go to another room, I heard two boys screaming my name.