Runaway Royal: Part 2

This is another collab with Jay1123432, check out part 1 in her profile it's amazing.

Julie's POV

When Luke saved me from Nick, I could tell that I fallen for him. These past few days, he has done nothing but been kind to me and Nick has only been pressuring me to give him what he wants. I'm such an idiot for going out with him. I wished I never even met him. Anyway, I was showing the guys my mom's studio and they were surprised to see other instruments in the studio. There was a blue guitar, a red bass, and a drumkit.

Julie: I take it you guys are music lovers?

Luke: Yeah, we're in a band called Sunset Curve.

Reggie: Tell your friends. *winks*

Alex: Hey Julie, do you play?

He was pointing to the grand piano and it brought back some painful memories.

Julie: Yeah but I stopped playing after my mom died.

The guys gave me a remorseful and Luke came over and put his arm around me and gave me a side hug.

Luke: I'm so sorry, Julie.

Julie: It's fine. I've been trying to get back into it but I never seemed to get have the strength to do it.

Luke: Well here's a little wisdom. Playing music is the only thing a musician can't turned down. No matter how hard it is.

I let his words sink in and I will admit it is very wise. They asked if I want to see them play and I said yes. They played a song called "Now or Never" and it was amazing. I stood up from the couch and clapped my hands.

Julie: You guys were amazing.

Luke: Thanks.

Reggie: Luke wrote it.

Julie: Really?

Alex: Yeah. He writes all our songs.

Julie: That's so cool. You're really talented Luke.

I can a light pink blushed on his cheeks and I couldn't help but blush also when I see him smile. The boys went back to Willie's place and I couldn't stop thinking about what Luke said. I looked at the piano and decided to play something my mom wrote before she died.

(Julie)

Here's the one thing
I want you to know
You got someplace to go
Life's a test yes
But you go toe to toe
You don't give up no you grow
And you use your pain
'Cause it makes you you
Though I wish
I could hold you through it
I know it's not the same
You got livin' to do
And I just want you to do it
So get up, get out relight that spark
You know the rest by heart
Wake up, wake up if it's all you do
Look out, look inside of you
It's not what you lost
It's what you'll gain
Raising your voice to the rain
Wake up your dream and make it true
Look out, look inside of you
It's not what you lost
Relight that spark
Time to come out of the dark
Wake up
Wake up
Better wake those demons
Just look them in the eye
No reason not to try
Life can be a mess
I won't let it cloud my mind
I'll let my fingers fly
And I use the pain
'Cause it's part of me
And I'm ready to power through it
Gonna find the strength
Find the melody
'Cause you showed me how to do it
Get up, get out relight that spark
You know the rest by heart
Wake up, wake up if it's all you do
Look out, look inside of you
It's not what you lost
It's what you'll gain
Raising your voice to the rain
Wake up your dream and make it true
Look out, look inside of you
It's not what you lost
Relight that spark
Time to come out of the dark
Wake up
Wake up
So wake that spirit spirit
I wanna hear it hear it
No need to fear it you're not alone
You're gonna find your way home
Wake up, wake up if it's all you do
Look out, look inside of you
It's not what you lost
It's what you'll gain
Raising your voice to the rain
Wake up your dream and make it true
Look out, look inside of you
When you're feeling lost
Relight that spark
Time to come out of the dark
Wake up
Wake up

When I finished, I had tears in my eyes. I finally did it and it was all thanks to Luke.

Luke: Wow.

I look up at him and he was smiling at me. I ran up to him and hugged him tight.

Julie: *teared up* T-thank you.

Luke: For what?

Julie: For getting me to play again.

I pulled away from him and looked at his beautiful hazel eyes. I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

Luke's POV

When Julie kissed me, I was a little shocked until I kissed back. I put my hands on her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck. This was the best kiss I have ever had and I'm so glad it was with Julie. When I first met her, I knew I have fallen for her. We were about to deepen it when I heard someone called my name.

Alex: Hey Luke, did you find your-

Me and Julie pulled away with widen eyes. Then out of nowhere, Reggie came and his mouth was wide open at the scene he saw.

Alex: We were wondering if you found your phone.

I looked at the couch and I saw my phone there. I pulled away from Julie and grabbed it.

Luke: I'll see you later Jules.

Julie: Bye Luke.

I couldn't stop smiling until Alex dragged me into the car and whacked my head.

Luke: OW! What was that for?

Alex: You know exactly why. Luke, you're getting married soon and we're about to go home. What if someone knows we're royalty and they gave it away to the Press. Everyone will know Luke including Julie.

Luke: And so what?

Alex: You really want to go there, Luke? You're dad will be furious once he finds out.

Reggie: He's got a point, Luke. I think you should keep your distance from Julie.

Alex: Even Reggie's on broad.

Luke: Can't we just tell her.

Alex: We all agreed that no one besides Willie knows.

Luke: But Alex I really like her. And I know we can trust her.

Reggie: So is Flynn. It's not fair that the girls don't know.

Alex: Who side are you on?

Reggie: No one. I agree with what you guys are saying but it won't hurt if we tell the girls. Besides it's not like their gonna tell anyone.

Alex gave it a lot of thought and me and Reggie gave him the puppy dog eyes just to make him crack and it did.

Alex: Fine, we'll tell them tomorrow. But if this backfires, I'm gonna kill you both.

We did a victory dance and we made our way to the car. I can tell that Julie will be the one for me. And I'm not going to let my father make that decision for me.

Narrator's POV

Unknown to the boys, someone was watching and recording the whole conversation. Out of the shadows, we see Nick with an evil smirk coming out of the bushes.

Nick: You have overstayed your welcome, Luke. This will teach you to come between me and Julie.

And just like that, he left with an evil laugh.

_______________________________________

This is the end of part 2. You can see the third part in Jay1123432 profile very soon.

Make sure to comment or vote.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee😁