Who done it? Part 1

Carlos is hosting a murder mystery party with the band, Flynn, and Willie at the studio.

The boys are alive and were born in the same time Julie was born.

Rose is also alive. Including Willie.

This is all in the Narrators POV.

Let's BEGINNNNN!
_______________________________________

It was a dark and storming night at the Molina household. Carlos, Ray, and Rose were putting the final touches in the studio for their Annual murder mystery party. Ever since Carlos started watching murder mystery movies, he's been dying to convince his parents to do one. Luckily, they agreed and they decided that Carlos will host them. Now, it's a regular thing at the Molina household.

Carlos: Is everything ready?

Rose and Ray came out and they were dressed up in costumes. Ray is dressed up as a butler and Rose is dressed up as a maid. And Carlos, you guessed it, is dressed up as a millionaire host. It is required that everyone dressed up. Last year, the theme was a beach party of DOOM, and two years ago was the apocalypse. This year is the Roaring 20's in a "Manison" which will take place in the house and the studio. Rose and Ray began to straighten out their costumes and began to talk in different accents.

Ray: *British accent* Ready when you are sir.

Rose: *French accent* Oui, Monsieur.

They hear a knock at the door and Carlos begins to grin.

Carlos: Showtime. Butler, will you please open the door?

Ray: Yes sir.

Ray walks up to the door and opens the door to the first person to arrive. Reggie.

Ray: May I introduce, Mr. Bass.

Reggie: Good evening everyone. I got a certain invitation to this pristine establishment about a dinner party.

Carlos: Yes good sir, try the food. It's to die for.

Reggie: Certainly.

(Reggie)

There was another knock on the door and Ray opened

There was another knock on the door and Ray opened. The second suspect, Flynn.

Ray: May I introduce, Miss. Beats.

Flynn: Thank you, kind sir.

Ray: May I take your coat?

Flynn: Yes please.

He takes her coat and put it on a coat hanger. Flynn walks towards Reggie as he was eyeing her and whistle.

(Flynn)