chapter 3 : tie...

Thomson pov :

I woke up and yawned .... I feel so fresh ....I remembered hugging my husband ...I giggled shyly ...I took out my diary and strike out the line " to hug my husband whenever I am sad or happy " ....

I took out my diary and strike out the line " to hug my husband whenever I am sad or happy "

Actually this is the list that my little brother said to me ....my little pie said my mate will do all these 10 things for me ....

1. To hug me whenever I am sad or happy...
2 . loves me with all the love in the world ...
3 . To take care of each other...
4 . Taking out on dates ...
5 . Celebrating anniversaries ...
6 . To have two kids ...
7 . Little fights..
8 . To hug and sleep everynight..
9 . To share everything and protect each other...
10. To be with me forever until i die ...

I giggled at the list ....my little pie was so intelligent naa...I wish he see my dairy now ...I already striked out one ...I smiled and hugged the notebook ...

I added one more point to it ....

11.to help me wearing my tie and to teach me how to read and write ....

I smiled and kissed the diary ...a tear escaped my eyes remembering my little pie ...I don't know why that police killed my little brothers ...he didn't harmed anyone from childhood ....

I wiped my tears and kept the diary in my closet

I wiped my tears and kept the diary in my closet ..I won't forgive any police officer who killed my brothers ....what my little munchkin did ?.... He was so strong and smart like little pie ... He even joined the military ...he was protecting the country !!... Don't those police men have any respect for my little munchkin ??...i sighed and shook my head ...otherwise i will have a panic attack again ....

I went to kitchen to do breakfast ...I prepared breakfast for little pie and baby .... My little pie ran into my arms and pecked my cheek ...

Little pie - good morning dad ....

I pecked his cheek...

Thomson - good morning naa...I made you breakfast ...go and get ready okay ?..

He nodded and ran to his room ...I giggled and took out the green vegetables from fridge ....I made my usual salad and served it in a bowl ... Is my baby still sleeping ?... I knocked his room door slowly ...I didn't hear anything .... I pressed my ear to the door ....