chapter 37 : virus....

Park pov :

Today ....P Thomas is leaving to the border ....P thom is crying non stop hugging P Thomas ...I chuckled and joined the hug ....

P thom - munchkin ....come back soon na ..( sob ).... P will be worried ...hmm ?.... Eat on time ...and don't get hurt okay ??...

P Thomas chuckled and kissed P thom's forehead ....

P Thomas - P ....stop crying naa....i will come back soon ...just 6 months ...

P thom shook his head crying hard ...

P thom - i...it's a long time na munchkin ....

P Thomas - P ...i love you a lot ...take care of little pie and everyone...okay ?....

P thom nodded ...p thomas wiped P 's tears and smiled ...

P Thomas - don't cry when you miss me ...okay ?....try to face time me ....i will attend if I am off duty okay ??...take your meds on time and don't overwork at the office ...okay P ?..

P nodded....p Thomas kissed my cheek ...

P Thomas - take care of P ...hmm ?...P san and P mona ....take care of P naa...

They both nodded smiling ...he kissed my forehead and smiled ....p Thomas looked at tar who was crying ...he opened his arms for him...tar rushed to him and hugged him tight ...

Tar - P ....i..i will come with you na..

P Thomas - don't be stubborn ...hmm ?.... Take care of P thom and little pie ...call me if anything urgent comes up....okay ??..

Tar nodded ....P thom hugged me and collapsed suddenly ...i patted his cheek to wake up ...p san came and took P thom into his arms ...

P Thomas - take care of P thom P ...

P san nodded ....tar hugged P Thomas tight ...

Tar - i love you P ...

P Thomas smiled and pecked his lips ...

P Thomas - love you too my little nong ...

Soon the flight boarded and P Thomas left ....we all went home and took care of P thom ...he woke up and cried for sometime ...i told him that P Thomas will be fine ...he nodded and went to play guitar in the garden ...i smiled and hugged his hand ...tar came to other side and hugged P thom ...

P thom - i miss munchkin already ...

Tar - me too P ...

Little pie - he will come back soon naa...you both should be strong and wait for him ..

Next day ...P thom gave me my lunch box ....me and tar went to the hospital ..i went to the store room to get past patient reports ...it was on the top ..i tiptoed to get them and suddenly a few of them fell on my head ...i sneezed because of dust and cleaned the files .....