chapter 23 : hate ....

Tyler pov :

     I don't know what to do ....this is all new information to me ...thom didn't wake up yet ...iam so worried ...the doctor came and checked thom ...

Tyler - what happened doctor ?...

Doctor - he is not giving any response sir ...

Tyler - p..please doctor ....do everything you can ...

Doctor - we are sir....we are trying our best...by the way whats your relationship with him ?...

Tyler - he is my husband doctor ....why ?.

Doctor - one of his ribs and his hand got fractured

Doctor - one of his ribs and his hand got fractured ..so we have to operate him once his pulse gets normal ...it's not safe to operate now ....his pulse is so weak ...

I nodded ...

Tyler - c..can i see him doctor ?...

Doctor - you can stay with him upto 5 minutes ...he needs rest...please don't disturb him ...

I nodded ....she left ...

Tyler - nong ...you go to home okay ??....you didn't eat anything right ?.... Go and get some rest too ... And make sure little pie eats something ...

Tar nodded ....

Tar - you should eat something too P ....you are pregnant ...don't neglect your health ....

Tyler - it's okay ....you go first ...

He nodded and went to home with little pie ...I went to thom ....I can feel his low breaths ...I sat beside him and took his arm into mine with my shaking hands ....I smiled in tears and ruffled his hair...

Tyler - i...iam sorry na baby ....( sob )... P..please wake up naa....( sob ).... I..iam sorry naa...( hiccup ).... Didn't you wanted a kid ?.... Natasha ??.... Right ?...see...she is with us now naa....( sob )....wake up na....

I kissed his hand and smiled in tears ...

Tyler - i.. i love you my baby ....I..it's all my fault naa....( sob )...l..let's be together na...forever ...just like you wanted ...hmm ?....( sob )... Please wake up naa baby ...don't worry me like this naa....( hiccup )... I...if you want i ..I will quit my job too ....o..okay ??...

okay ??