chapter 49 : sign...

Present ...

Thomas pov :

     After i finished explaining him the past ...P tyler is crying so bad ..i sighed ...

Thomas - i told you all this because i want you to understand the situation....i killed the murderers till now ...they are not cops ...they are disguised as cops ....and if you still want to stick to your father's side ...my last Target will be you  ...because i won't kill you now ...i don't wanna harm my P's baby ....

He looked at me wiping the tears...

P Tyler - thank you for telling me all this na nong ....( sob )... Thank you ..

I nodded ...I got up ...

Thomas - next time you hurt my P !!....i will kill you for sure ...because i won't ever forget what you did to my P....

P Tyler got up ...

P Tyler - I am sorry na nong ...( sob )...i..i was blinded by my revenge naa...

I nodded ...

Thomas - take care P

Thomas - take care P ...because i still respect nong alex ...he loved my little pie ....that's why I am sparing you ...but if you hurt my P again ...i won't give you another explanation P ...

I said and went to my condo ....small little pie is still sleeping ...i smiled and caressed his face ....he woke up and smiled ....he jumped onto me ...i smiled and caught him ...he touched my face and kissed my forehead ...

Little pie - dad ....you are cured ?...

Ohh ...thinking me as P thom ...i smiled and nodded ...he hugged me giggling ....

Little pie - Iam so happy na dad ....i love you ....

Thomas - love you too ...

He parted and looked at him ...

Little pie - you ...you sound different dad ...

I smiled ...

Thomas - cold ...

Little pie - okay ...okay ...

He hugged me back ...later i listened to his stories from school ...he looks a lot like nong alex ...i kissed his forehead ...he giggled happily ...

Tyler pov :

     I bathed and wore my clothes ...that means nong park's P is thom ?..... I am such an idiot ...i would have met him face to face....anyway ...i met my mate ....i combed my hair and smiled looking in the mirror ...it's a bit long ...baby likes it ....i made him food and took lunch box to hospital ....my heart is beating so fast ..i calmed down myself and went to thom ....he is looking at his drama in TV ...

Tyler - b...baby ?...

He looked at me and moved away from me....i controlled my tears and arranged the food ...i took a spoonful of food and forwarded it near to his mouth ....he shook his head ...