chapter 59 : don't !!..

Tyler pov :

     I woke up and brushed ...baby is still sleeping ...i shared my energy to him ...his fingers turned normal ...i kissed his fingers and smiled ...i caressed his cheek ....my baby is so handsome naa...i traced his nose and smiled ...my husband is an angel ...

my husband is an angel

i giggled to myself ....i covered him in quilts and went to my workout ...i came back after an hour and went to kitchen...little pie came into my arms burying his face in my neck .....

Tyler - why don't you sleep for some time naa...?.. hmm ?...

Little pie - mmm....i .i have to go to school and meet my lin ...

Tyler - huh ?...oh... Little linen ??...why ?

Little pie is touching my hair with his little hands ...

Little pie - he is angry at me ....my lin is not talking to me ...

Tyler - aoww...why naa?...

Little pie - b..because i hit him yesterday ...

I parted and looked at him ..

Tyler - why ?....you shouldn't hurt your friends like that !!..

He nodded...

Little pie - he went and talked to another guy ....so i got angry and hit him !..

I pinched his nose ...

Tyler - you are a bad boy naa....you shouldn't hit like that !!...it's okay to talk to others....i have so many friends too ..

Little pie shook his head rubbing his nose....

Little pie - he should only talk to me momma !!....he is my friend !!...

I sighed and placed him on the kitchen counter cutting vegetables ...

Tyler - you shouldn't hit him like that baby !!....he can talk to other friends too ...

he can talk to other friends too

Little pie pouted ...i smiled and pecked his pout...

Tyler - my baby is a good boy na .... apologize to little linen okay ?....give him chocolates ...